2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Mac Dollasss :lol:

should change it to Mac Donaldssss

Haha.

Dude set his profile to private.

Seriously, I can't think of anything as lame as sneaker crews!! I'm willing to give Air Macks a pass since that was so long ago, but please stop will at this nonsense, people.

Haha so I made the page big whoop. Yes my fat *** has 5 pairs all autographed. You guys are here trolling and trying to flame but no one here would think about shooting me a message and chop it up. I'm a reasonable dude and by all means I help when I can. It's not my fault my buddies and I ended up with multiple pairs. Instead of talking **** why not simply ask if I would be negotiable on selling pairs.

Never in the history of sneakerdom have i ever heard a dude score some wet wet (and good wet wet at that) because of sneakers. 

If anything, the trend right now is dudes want compliments from other dudes over kicks. Nah fam. I mean if it was a car like some chevelle or a vette, yea you getting some high maintenance box. But for kicks? 

Listen. I'm gonna keep it 100. Shoes are dope to me, but to your average woman who lowkey hip, they lookin at sneaker heads (thanks to the jordan hype ect..) like we some nerds. Thats just real. 
:lol:

IDK man. I enjoy steppin out in a dope fit. And if I happent to get a bunch of compliments, it makes my day.

Being a sneakerhead was never a good look anyway. It was like that since at least the AF1 hype back in the 90s.

Looking at us like a bunch of nerds? If 'heads were so lucky. People are pretending to be nerds these days thanks to **** like Dr. Who and The Avengers

Last edited:
Haha so I made the page big whoop. Yes my fat *** has 5 pairs all autographed. You guys are here trolling and trying to flame but no one here would think about shooting me a message and chop it up. I'm a reasonable dude and by all means I help when I can. It's not my fault my buddies and I ended up with multiple pairs. Instead of talking **** why not simply ask if I would be negotiable on selling pairs.
LET ME GET AN 8.5/9 FOR THE LO BRUH

Nah, no flame suit needed. Those are dope.

Here's my set. Couldn't find my original pic, so I took it off my IG.

I remember seeing these on eBay a couple months back and thinking wtf are these? Researched a little, the concept is doper than the shoe :lol:. Cool cop @torins :smokin

:lol: you're cool people, don't worry about it. Nters like to flame random people from time to time. You put in work to cop your kicks and I respect that. We were out there all night and deserve those pairs that we got

Congrats for pickin em dude, not hatin on that. Just don't understand why you'd spend all that time to get em and then not even wear em. Call me old fashioned for running a pair of kicks into the ground, but whatever you gotta do.

Because we don't want to buy your pairs, we want to talk ish.

Please go play the stock market or invest in gold. I'll take gold/stocks over sneakers any day of the week. :smh:

Gold is such a bad investment that you are just as well off investing in sneakers (that was sarcasm, since some of you need this warning). Don't give dude such terrible advice. Over the last 20 years you would have been better off with your money in a savings account than invested in gold if you look at the long term yield

Last edited:

Please go play the stock market or invest in gold. I'll take gold/stocks over sneakers any day of the week.
mean.gif
Gold is such a bad investment that you are just as well off investing in sneakers (that was sarcasm, since some of you need it). Don't give dude such terrible advice. Over the last 20 years you would have been better off with your money in a savings account than invested in gold if you look at the long term yield
NINJAHOOD IS SOMEWHERE ROLLING IN HIS GRAVE

Please go play the stock market or invest in gold. I'll take gold/stocks over sneakers any day of the week.
mean.gif
Gold is such a bad investment that you are just as well off investing in sneakers (that was sarcasm, since some of you need it). Don't give dude such terrible advice. Over the last 20 years you would have been better off with your money in a savings account than invested in gold if you look at the long term yield
NINJAHOOD IS SOMEWHERE ROLLING IN HIS GRAVE
Not enough space to roll. Too many shoe boxes.

Back
Top Bottom