2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

*Whilst on knees asking for a DS  pair of Freddy US 8.5s*

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Can I get some help? Is $130 good for some 9/10 Pusheads? Also are these legit? 

The look legit for now but a clear box tag and shoetag would really help.

The green is on the correct place on the side panels and toe box image is exactly the same *not flipped, etc*

WOW! I just wanna give a HUGE shoutout to the fellow NT'er who posted the link to the Premier Petoskey High's on Premier last week and a HUGE shoutout to Premier. They had an 7,7.5, and my size an 11.5. The link was to the page of the NON-Branded Petoskeys and it clearly said this page is not for the regular Nike Sb Dunk High Petoskey but they sent me a pair with all of the branding, was super shocked and even more excited. These will be worn.

THANK YOU TO ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT HELP OUT WITH LINKS AND PHONE ORDER INFORMATION!

I don't know if it's just me, but I'm relacing my SOMPs and it looks like the tongue is a bit stuffed, more so than on my other dunk highs, but most of them are the normal SB mesh style tongue and not old school nylon, I think my Babers are like this too. Nice touch, not as stuffed as I know some of you guys wish they'd do the highs, but still a good bit of padding.

Poorman's Parra x Patta x Nike! If that ankle section is just stitched in you should be able to cut it out pretty east, like on the Air Trainer SC 2 QS from a few years back, there were a few people that took theirs from mid to low.

I don't know if it's just me, but I'm relacing my SOMPs and it looks like the tongue is a bit stuffed, more so than on my other dunk highs, but most of them are the normal SB mesh style tongue and not old school nylon, I think my Babers are like this too. Nice touch, not as stuffed as I know some of you guys wish they'd do the highs, but still a good bit of padding.
Yeah I noticed that too when all the laces were out and I pulled the tongue up. Real comfy looking.

supreme and dqm still got dem 510s. If anybody really needs a hook up (although they seem widely available) LMK and I'll ask what sizes they have on Friday.

also can't believe FCNY is moving pairs of SOMPs @ 275 + ship

What do you guys think of the number BP gave recently? They said 460 pairs of SOMP's made. That's pretty close to HS status, no? If they're telling the truth that is. First it was 250 now 460, who knows. All I know is between BP and DWH that's 180 gone off the bat. 280 to the rest of the country actually seems realistic with the numbers some shops were getting, if they got them at all.

What do you guys think of the number BP gave recently? They said 460 pairs of SOMP's made. That's pretty close to HS status, no? If they're telling the truth that is. First it was 250 now 460, who knows. All I know is between BP and DWH that's 180 gone off the bat. 280 to the rest of the country actually seems realistic with the numbers some shops were getting, if they got them at all.
i think they said they were receiving 250 pairs themselves

The way I read it I thought that they said 250 pairs between them, DWH, and 21M. That would be 90 to DWH and BP + 70 to 21M which seems spot on. But now they're claiming 460 total pairs made, and if they did get 250, that onl leaves 210 for the rest of the country which is NOT believable... Especially considering the fact that we know DWH got 90.

nah on their IG they initially said 250 pairs made. who knows though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom