2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

damn. had mine done without goin under the needle, just the numbing stuff.  my bite was never same after. seems like it changes throughout the day. it sucked

Yeah I guess it can be different for everyone, 3 out 4 were impacted for me, I can still remember when they put me under, I was counting back from 10 then came to and asked if we were going to start the ----ing thing, after the surgery was done.

sorry for the delay in responding all...just got home from going thru la/hollywood traffic. i bought my pair of somps in-store at brooklyn projects, and the $139 is pre-tax. post-tax, it was $152.21. so you guys who got thru with phone orders aren't getting taxed.

i got out of there maybe an hour before closing, and they sounded like they still had a decent number of pairs left to move...so...

and just as an fyi, they're out of 8.5 (pretty sure they said i got the last one)...

These are supposedly dropping in April....according to Sneaker News.

Last edited:
sorry for the delay in responding all...just got home from going thru la/hollywood traffic. i bought my pair of somps in-store at brooklyn projects, and the $139 is pre-tax. post-tax, it was $152.21. so you guys who got thru with phone orders aren't getting taxed.

i got out of there maybe an hour before closing, and they sounded like they still had a decent number of pairs left to move...so...

and just as an fyi, they're out of 8.5 (pretty sure they said i got the last one)...
ok thabk you this is what i need a definite awnser instead of me hoping i will find one repped

anyone finding any somps here in norcal ? I slept on them this past weekend. regretting it a little now.

The Norcal shops were pretty dry. I think most shops only got like 3-6 pairs. Was able to get a 9.5 from Atlas, but I needed a 9. Thanks to a friendly thread member, my size 9 should be on it's way to me in a few days. :smokin

anyone finding any somps here in norcal ? I slept on them this past weekend. regretting it a little now.

Like ten pairs total in the bay area

All I want is one pair.....lol
Same, lol, but I'm glad people are getting through.  Not trippin, probably scoop a pair via Paypal invoice soon and call it.  Been too tied up of late to dedicate more energy to chasing these.  For once, my patience is wearing thin. 
laugh.gif

Of course the one day I am not all up in this thread this happens.

Did anyone get me a 9 by any chance? No, no? Okay.

:frown:

Damn I need a size swap as well with the SOMPs. Need a size 9 as well and looking to trade the 9.5 that I have. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom