2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Quote:

good luck.. i paid $220 shipped on ebay... just couldn't wait around if they will ever restock, plus its so hard for me to find any good ones here in SoCal... 
May have to go that route. I'm asking sellers for PayPal invoice prices at the moment
tongue.gif

Last edited:
i have my Tiff High in 10.5 up on ebay and hopefuly they sell soon... ended up buying the worng size cuz it was one of my first SBs and everyone said they were TTS but i noticed with SBs I'm a half size up... I'm so used to wearing converse...

Quote:

May have to go that route. I'm asking sellers for PayPal invoice prices at the moment
tongue.gif
There's a dude in here trying to sell for $220 shipped, one of the autographed boxes. I don't think I'd pay that price but if you're looking he's got a Size 10.

Heard that. 
:nthat:

im trying to get off right now and I was supposed to be off 2 hours ago.
guessing its ****** co workers not showing up for their shift on time?

I been workin on this one thing all day, like it took me just now 4 hours hours to type up this one email. I guess buying dunks and chatting on Niketalk and trying to get those AJ1 SB's on RSVP didnt help either

And Before I forget, Whoever posted those uprises for $50 is the God. I see everyone cleaned the rest out.

Last edited:
Just wondering has anyone got a callus while wearing there original size on highs? I got one on my small toe while wearing the chronicles 2

Just wondering has anyone got a callus while wearing there original size on highs? I got one on my small toe while wearing the chronicles 2

the newer dunks will do that if you try and run TTS. SOME regular dunks do that, depending on the version. half size up and you will feel fantastic.

Last edited:
Lows I got no problem... But my callus has grown and seems to be banging on every shoe i have doesn't hurt at first but gets annoying thru the day... Resorted to wearing Nike roshes [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

510s are the only ones so far I've had to go up a half size on. TTS is perfect for me on lows and highs.

Wow you are lucky, I have had to go up on both firecracker lows, civilst, Tiff hi, send help2, olive/atomic red(orange?) low, team red lows, concord lows, and like 12 other random pairs from the past 2 years. All my blue boxes and below goin strong TTS.

Last edited:
Lows I got no problem... But my callus has grown and seems to be banging on every shoe i have doesn't hurt at first but gets annoying thru the day... Resorted to wearing Nike roshes [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

I heard a bit of duct tape on the pinky (on your sock) will help.

I haven't tried it myself though but really wish I did on this one hiking trip where my pinkys just felt like they were on FIRE.

@siye gonna see if that works if not just stay off my shoes and try some callus remover from target *repped

Last edited:
@siye gonna see if that works if not just stay off my shoes and try some callus remover from target *repped
You are better off getting a cushion pad for that toe (from Walgreens cheap) and try to heal the initial callus. If it's not that bad it can be healed. Removers most likely will leave a scar .

Last edited:

Yeah, I suggest some sort of "cushioning" for the callus (whether it be duct tape or those specialized bandaid things) and application of Salicylic acid to remove the dead skin. If that doesn't work I recommend seeing a doc.

I wouldn't try shaving it off with a remover though.

Just keep it from bring irritated from friction, enough ventilation (take off socks or shoes whenever possible), and clean.

Back
Top Bottom