2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

In honor of the AJ1 x SB droppin tomorrow, I had to rock the Original SB "collab" with JB... My CASUAL Friday if you will....

I guess we can start by asking, are there any NTer in here going to the Blacksheep restock???  If so, could I get you to PM me?

ricky-bobby-praying-with-family-o.gif

Am I a **** for putting up BS offers on ridiculously overpriced dunks on the bay? :tongue:

Last edited:
Am I a **** for putting up BS offers on ridiculously overpriced dunks on the bay? :tongue:
Yeah probably but I do that **** all the time too...like this dude wanted $250 for some 510's and I offered $5 and $10 dollars just to piss him off. But hey, it's a "hustle" or "game" so it's ok for people to try and sell them for that much if there's people dumb enough to pay.

a bit beat but I'm ok with them since I plan on wearing them until the leather falls apart.

got them for a decent price in my Diamond High fever.

And am i the only one sick of seeing the Tiffs on the bay. I am kind of just tired of hearing about them period.

Yeah probably but I do that **** all the time too...like this dude wanted $250 for some 510's and I offered $5 and $10 dollars just to piss him off. But hey, it's a "hustle" or "game" so it's ok for people to try and sell them for that much if there's people dumb enough to pay.
Yep. Just put an offer of $1.80 on a pair of 510s. Hes asking 235 o.0

I can finally check these Plums off my list.

My daughter loved this colorway so much that I bought her some, size 5, off PYS.
Whenever I wear mine, she wears hers too.
There's a couple Papi/Mija doubles that I have purchased to wear together.
If I knew I wasn't going to get R-A-P-E-D for the Tiffs, I would have bought her some in 5.5 or 6.
Oh well....

DOPE MINT!

INB4 NTDENIM

Oh wow, I hadn't even seen how the HDR filter looked on those pants, they're not even denim just some plain ole Costco Kirkland Chinos that I picked up a ton of for work wear. I try not to wear nice clothes to the office because I tend to have bad luck when I do so, like the time a bottle of copy toner busted open on a linen suit.

I can finally check these Plums off my list.

My daughter loved this colorway so much that I bought her some, size 5, off PYS.
Whenever I wear mine, she wears hers too.
There's a couple Papi/Mija doubles that I have purchased to wear together.
If I knew I wasn't going to get R-A-P-E-D for the Tiffs, I would have bought her some in 5.5 or 6.
Oh well....
thats dope!

the 510s are still sitting at circle a if anyone is interested not sure about sizes but i know they still there

Back
Top Bottom