2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It makes up for all the GRs they get stuck with and have to sell at or below cost . Plus its hard to for the smaller shops to compete with the giants . Like Nikes pet , that shop in Michigan that gets EVERY release 2 weeks early

$207 plus ship. No thanks. My skate shop is taking care of me tomorrow.
yea the price that came up for me was like 175 shipped- ish.   imo it was a great deal but i passed.  decided i can do without the shoe.

in NY 150 plus tax at a local would be like 162 dollars...and thats if they didnt upcharge.  i would of gladly payed the extra 13 to secure my pair and sleep in without any worry tomorrow lol

Your local has to make a few bucks

Don't get me wrong, I don't see a problem with locals marking up prices a little, especially when most GRs end up on sale. I just don't like paying above retail :smile:

I really can't complain, I'm super excited to have these and hopefully I can complete the set as they release.

how did you pay? it was weird for me when I went to check out it emptied my cart. Went back to the page and showed my size was missing. Tried a different size -> same result, and showed my size was missing again. Guess I missed out. Ah well.

Last time I used PayPal and created an account with them. I logged on and it seemed as if my PP info was saved but then it redirected me to some ePay website and I quickly submitted my card info and completed the order.

Mind if I ask the smallest size that was available?

How do I keep missing updates like these...

Rocking the 510's tonight and must say, these fuxers are tighter then anything I got.. Not in the width... But straight across the lowest lace hole on top of my foot... And I run different insoles

I'm an 8.5-9, 8.5 in 1's and 9's in sb's so I went with 8.5 but I did see an 8 I believe. Don't recall seeing anything lower.

These just arrived to me today. Nike Dunk SB Black/Black Noir DS Complete with box/bag of extra laces! Gino 2s for those who don't know or remember.
tongue.gif
So damn dope.  Love the perforations on these.

Last time I used PayPal and created an account with them. I logged on and it seemed as if my PP info was saved but then it redirected me to some ePay website and I quickly submitted my card info and completed the order.
damn.. i was trying to checkout as a guest. It wasn't letting me, ah well.

Shout out to bad lieutenant bad lieutenant for offering me a pair of somps at retail after I missed out here in sd . Dude always shows love , had to turn down was not my size

Did a trade with @ArSONist21 that worked for both sides , easy smooth transaction , cool dude , received my somps today :nthat:

I got a size 8.  That was the smallest size they had.  
Rocking the 510's tonight and must say, these fuxers are tighter then anything I got.. Not in the width... But straight across the lowest lace hole on top of my foot... And I run different insoles
Wearing my 510's right now and I must say my feet are killing me!

I hope some of you guys were able to benefit from the streetmachine link for the AJ1xSB. Just trying to help the NT family and hopefully I didn't make others lose a chance because of it.

i posted the link here a couple mins before i posted in the AJxSB thread, did anyone get through on 5050?

Back
Top Bottom