2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Idk, I saw that pic too (the twitter convo right?) and I think it's more of an excuse by Vertical Urge as to why they won't sell online but I guess it's plausible with no one having them for sale online other than sites outside the US. I'd be surprised if any shop gets more than a FSR and a few extras here and there to sell in store.

It "could" be a lie... but it does make sense given how none of the major online retailers will be putting these up.

Less SOMPS were made than these and they managed to pop up so it definitely doesn't make sense simply based on availability.

We'll see yo. I think I'll get up around 8am pst just to see what's up.

It "could" be a lie... but it does make sense given how none of the major online retailers will be putting these up.

Less SOMPS were made than these and they managed to pop up so it definitely doesn't make sense simply based on availability.

We'll see yo. I think I'll get up around 8am pst just to see what's up.
Yeah I've been drinking since 8:30 so I've no reason to even be up in the morning lol....good luck to everyone wanting a pair to rock or skate!

Thread is moving today I just got caught up, sucks that I missed out on that streetmachine link. I was in the car driving up to Tahoe when it was posted. Oh well, hopefully I have some good luck in the morning, if I can wake up. On another note, I ended picking up a pair of Newports from Concepts. For $50 I just couldn't resist. Good luck to all in the morning.

Congrats! You just made me make newport purchase from concepts as well lol thank you.

Yeah man, I have been eyeing the Newports for a while now. I was just waiting for the right price. $50 shipped is mos def the right price.:smokin

Repped, thanks a lot bro! I missed out on their first restock, got cart jacked on the 2nd time. 3rd try was the charm
smokin.gif
Any idea on how to convert to the price adjustment? It lists the shoes as $110, but $99 USD. At the payment page, it's still listed at $110. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Yeah man, I have been eyeing the Newports for a while now. I was just waiting for the right price. $50 shipped is mos def the right price.:smokin

Yea me too I always liked the color blocking used on them and when I went to the site after reading your post I was like "no tax either AND free shipping!"

pigeons and the purple pigeons ( IMO waaaaaaay hotter)
I saw an 11.5 in the Purple Pigeons w/ the custom pigeon patch on eBay a month or so ago. I would have put in a bid, but I know for sure I don't fit 11.5 anymore.

I been stalking a pair of purple pigeons forever but priorities keep dissuading me
mean.gif
Same here, man. My fiancé has a pair that she's barely worn, since release day. Since then, I've been trying to find a DS pair for a reasonable price...Nope. lol.

Back
Top Bottom