2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got the sb on NDC in the cart really fast. Only took like less than a minute. PayPal wouldn't work so I checked out as a guest. I applaud nike for not letting people get cart jacked. Good luck men.

Last edited:
Failed on the SB on NDC, but copped the KOs x2. Hopefully my local is holding my size of the SB, I've been out of town for a week :nerd:

Lmao not FAFSA checks though. Better give that back if it's from loans. But if it's extra scholarship and grant money like it was for me..............COOK!

Ouch 42k a year? Thats some peoples gross annual income! Guess I am glad I have got the GI Bill.

Yeah ik I'm trying to cop a pair for my friend since he wants a pair and hopefully this stuff keeps bots from working
No matter what a bot will always make someone faster selecting a size. But this picture thing is pretty crazy and should help level the playing field a bit.

forgot about the new ATC system and slacked on pickin the pics and i guess thats what costed me :/

at least i got the KOs 
ohwell.gif

was too lazy to go up to my local this morning.

might end up payin resell wit this fafsa check i just got 
roll.gif

amen, gotta love FAFSA, free money !!!!!
man use that on your school 

edit: maybe you are didnt bother reading

Last edited:
how did you cop both bro?
3 30 inch monitors with one shoe in each window in order by priority (went for Kos 3rd and struck out on that one) my twitter desktop app open in each window on each screen and a simple click on each shoe in the order of what you want most to least you click away lol that's how I got mine

Sounds like ATC services were able to beat the captha already lol, it's never ending :smh:

SMH PEOPLE WOULD RATHER HAVE DA LATEST JORDAN FUTURE  THAN PROPERLY INVEST IN THEIR FUTURE

I see it all the time then kids graduate and are like "Mr Chris I owe all this money"

Then I hit them with the "remember when I told you it was a bad idea to keep maxing out for refund checks"

I didn't give a damn about refunds when I was in school; this generation has it backwards

Last edited:
Yeah. My usual spot didn't get my size in and totally struck out on NDC. At work until noon and Im sure Concepts will be a strikeout by the time I leave . Total sadface.

Really liked these joints. And frankly a huge part of the reason I wanted them was for history purposes. 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Been out of town for a week, hopefully my local holds my down my size AJSB since they didn't even get the SOMP, still salty I don't have those in my closet :smh:

Back
Top Bottom