2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Originally Posted by sclusive kickz

oan .. Idk if there will separate threads for the other 2 colorways but I heard the next release may have yellow ruboff

The next SB x AJ will be a Concordish design.
White top with Ice Sole.
But, the White Top will be a Spray on/Paint on, that has been rumored to be a scratch technique, somewhat like the Liberty Dunk Highs.

how much did it cost you guy for aj x nsb. i thought it was $140 but when i check out it was $150 

Box price was changed to $150.
Originally was suppose to be $120...
then $140, when the hype began....
then Nike decided on $150. Box Price....
Skate Shops/Boutiques have been charging anywhere above that.

how much did it cost you guy for aj x nsb. i thought it was $140 but when i check out it was $150 

Box price was changed to $150.
Originally was suppose to be $120...
then $140, when the hype began....
then Nike decided on $150. Box Price....
Skate Shops/Boutiques have been charging anywhere above that.

Blades in NYC charged $180. With tax, the total was damn near 2 bills.

Local here only got six pair total 15-20 people waiting for them to open still. Think the diamonds might have officially ruined my spot.

My local was $175. These things are FIRE if you like Jordan ones. Green and black but in the flash it looks like they turn grey. Nice detail all around the shoe too. They fit like AJ1s IMO so I would go a half size down. They run a bit long.

Last edited:
I impulse copped the nice kicks 1600 after missing out on releases this morning

Smh why

They look dope but yor boy gon be broke til payday now

Local was super hush hush about them....got there an hour and a half early...was 10th in line and had to settle for a size 10.5...:-(
Photo without flash... And another with the flash

I impulse copped the nice kicks 1600 after missing out on releases this morning

Smh why

They look dope but yor boy gon be broke til payday now

They remind me of Argon dunks, so A+ on that buy.

Off Topic: Talking about the Wallabees last week got me looking and I found some guy that does custom dye jobs.
http://sycamorestyle.bigcartel.com/product/w

Just need to figure out what colors I want to go with, aside from the obvious Blue and White.

Last edited:
So.. that was an experience..

Went to my local after I struck out online. I showed up maybe at 8:30 place was opening at 11:30. I show up and there's only 3 people there but a couple of ghost chairs. Some dude tells me I'm 11th in line.. um... okay... couple hours go by and the line gets longer. Then just before the place opens, guys who clearly just cooked at Supreme, Blades, HoH, etc. etc. show up and cut the line saying they been camped out since 5am.. wtf is that *****. Just as they open people start pushing and shoving. I heard people at Mercer and Flight23 got pepper sprayed sht!t was getting so rowdy. Seriously people are animals. One dude even goes so far as to climb the rail and jump over everybody screaming "I'M A FK'N OG, YA'LL DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME." Ended up there were only 9 pairs anyway but damn - I'm never lining up for any sneakers ever again. Thirst is crazy out there. I'm just trying to buy a pair of shoes. Dudes be looking at it like they're trying to money up. They're hungrier than me so it is what it is I guess. End of the day I got a real job lol. I make enough where I should just pay resell and put it to rest.

So.. that was an experience..

Went to my local after I struck out online. I showed up maybe at 8:30 place was opening at 11:30. I show up and there's only 3 people there but a couple of ghost chairs. Some dude tells me I'm 11th in line.. um... okay... couple hours go by and the line gets longer. Then just before the place opens, guys who clearly just cooked at Supreme, Blades, HoH, etc. etc. show up and cut the line saying they been camped out since 5am.. wtf is that *****. Just as they open people start pushing and shoving. I heard people at Mercer and Flight23 got pepper sprayed sht!t was getting so rowdy. Seriously people are animals. One dude even goes so far as to climb the rail and jump over everybody screaming "I'M A FK'N OG, YA'LL DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME." Ended up there were only 9 pairs anyway but damn - I'm never lining up for any sneakers ever again. Thirst is crazy out there. I'm just trying to buy a pair of shoes. Dudes be looking at it like they're trying to money up. They're hungrier than me so it is what it is I guess. End of the day I got a real job lol. I make enough where I should just pay resell and put it to rest.
Damn sorry to hear about your experience bro. Lining up rarely isn't all that bad unless the thirst is stupid crazy like what it seems like for this AJ1xSB collabs. I thought you were able to cop from SM yesterday? Did you just not get a confirmation email or did they actually inform you that your order was cancelled?

Limited releases seem to bring out the worst in people. I hope you end up getting your pair.

My view on the shoe didn't change much over the weeks since we first got word, didn't like it then, don't like it now, won't buy it later.

Back
Top Bottom