2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

took the weekend off from NT and this thread has like 700 new posts. It moves so fast. I really like that rival pack coming out esp the Georgetown colors. I hope they will be easy to grab.

Online retailer CCS has a plethora of great kicks on sale right now and that includes some dope Nike SB selections and $20 off plus shipping comes FREE on all orders over $99! As a heads up, this offer is active for a very limited time so take advantage of some of these sale prices while delivery is on the house. With that being said, all the options within this sale are $70 or less except for the bonus selection which is an in-demand recent colorway for the SB Dunk Low Pro that is sold out in good sizes a lot of places. In addition to all the great deals and FREE shipping offer, there are a lot of good sizes in stock for all of these selections. Some of the highlights include the Dunk Low Pro “Beavis”, Dunk Mid Pro “Made For Skate”, Dunk Mid Pro “Butthead” and the super clean Dunk Low Pro "Midnight Navy". If you're a big Nike SB fan, these deals are a must-look and we bet you'll be pretty satisfied with just about all of these bargains. ~$49.

i wish wpf came out in lows, id be going purge style for them, nobody would be safe...dope sneaker, perfect color combo of pink/grey/silver and gum bottom to finish it off

Trade and value wise you won.But i have never liked the bel airs.You can always sell and get 2 tiffs for that price possibly

Last edited:

Had to un DS this weekend

i just traded my tiffs for a jordan 5 bel air

and now i got nothing but REGRET!

I don't like that trade. Market pricing means in came out in your favor, but I'm not a fan of the Bel Air colorway, so my perceived value is much lower on that style.

Trade and value wise you won.But i have never liked the bel airs.You can always sell and get 2 tiffs for that price possibly

I don't like that trade. Market pricing means in came out in your favor, but I'm not a fan of the Bel Air colorway, so my perceived value is much lower on that style.

i know i got a good deal value wise since i got the the tiff for 108 bucks and the bel airs that sell for 350 min

but when i got home and really looked at em

im like wtf am i gonna do with these, i think i just got caught up in the chase, since i was tracking down a pair for a few months

i know i got a good deal value wise since i got the the tiff for 108 bucks and the bel airs that sell for 350 min

but when i got home and really looked at em

im like wtf am i gonna do with these, i think i just got caught up in the chase, since i was tracking down a pair for a few months
just sell em and buy tiffs off ebay for 300 and end up net +50 bucks

whats a good price to pay for a DS pair of ms pacmans?
$200-225 (Brand New) is what's going on the market.

Sold a pair of 8.5 out of 10 used Ms Pacmans (Size 8.5) last year for $145. Hope fully that helps.

UNDS these joints last night...

Last edited:
I dont skate so im wondering if like some of the paint will scratch off by just regular wear and new diamond colorway 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Some Morning News.

The sneaker world changed a good bit during the time between the release of Coraline  and Laika’s next animated feature, Paranorman.  The Foamposite line absolutely exploded in popularity, so instead of following up with a sequel of 2009′s ‘Coraline’ Nike Dunk High, the 2012 film had a Air Foamposite One special release.  The Dunk was considered among three finalists and one of the geniuses at Wieden & Kennedy submitted this potential design with skeleton and brain pattern underlays, plus gradient Blazer Swooshes.

Back
Top Bottom