2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

LOL CMON MAN, AT LEAST SUGAR COAT IT FOR ME. I FEEL LIKE IM GONNA BE STARING AT HYPEBEASTS W/ THE PUSHA T EUGCHK FACE DA WHOLE TIME

http://sneakernews.com/2014/02/17/sneaker-con-new-orleans-february-2014-event-recap/

This is pictures of the one they did down here during All Star Weekend, those Prelude boxes in the first couple of pictures probably came STRAIGHT from the HoH restocks less than 48 hours earlier. This sort of thing is why I like to keep a bit of anonymity on these forums and while I self describe myself as a sneaker enthusiast, I don't hang out with many "sneaker heads."

The one that you're going to up there MIGHT bring out a better group of people, but probably not, since every event recap seems to be the same looks on peoples faces with the same shoes being flogged as "HOT"

It's like all comic cons outside of the SDCC only with sneakers. And personally I think comic cons sell cooler tees than what you'll find at a sneaker con.

NO OFFENSE TO YOUR FRIEND. (just remembered you're going to help sell clothes) PLEASE tell me it's not sneaker related shirts with witticisms on the chest.

Last edited:

MEH IM NOT SURE IF IT SPEAKS TO OUR ERA BUT THEYRE CALLED LACES LOADED. DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN U LOL
laugh.gif
, I'll take your word for it then my dude.
Sneaker shows are weak IMO. It's just every sneaker from Concords 2010 on with dudes/kids trying to get mostest for em. On top of that a few tables with PEs and hype kicks that aren't for sale which we've all seen on IG.
I mos def see where you're coming from @maxdunker. I've been to those types of shows. But I was able to get to a Dunkxchange in the Bay and it was poppin'. There was a lot of dope stuff for sale and I haggled some good deals in there. Lots of older SB heat and there was a lot of different sizes.

Going through those pictures it finally hit me where the event was held, it was a SiLO Electronics store WAY back in the 80s, and after they closed it became some country music club. I went to a rave there once in 99 after the regular venue got raided and indictments came down under the federal crackhouse statutes. It was still a Country Music club at that point and Carl Cox got off the tour bus took one look at the big confederate flag with "AMERICAN BY BIRTH, SOUTHERN BY THE GRACE OF GOD" painting on the wall, and he got back on the bus and refunded his booking fee.

Very much Off Topic, but a little wander down my memory lane.

33 here, so I definitely feel ya.

Just read you going with a vendor, just chill and :smh: you might even LOL, seriously.

30 Over Here Myself And Everyone's Descriptions Of These Events Are SPOT ON :lol:

It's Like Being Back At Recess Most The Times I've Been.... Lil Gradeschoolers Running Around Trying To Drum Up Lunch Money On Hyped Over Priced Junk :smh:

I Usually End Up Outside Smoking L's Wondering Why I Even Attended :smokin

More And More As Of Late, I've Noticed Most Vendors Leave With The Same Stack Of Box's They Came With :lol:

On A Side Note, A Dude (Non Sneakerhead) Sold These Beauties To A Friend At The Last Event Here In Denver For $400

After Chopping It Up With The Seller Outside During A Greenery Break, Guy Admitted To Me He Came Up On Them For $4 At A Local Thrift Store Complete With Box And Pump :wow:

Homeboy Was Amped At That 100x Profit Too :rofl:

Always Nice When Something Like This Turns Up At These Events I Must Admit

Last edited:
Thanks for shedding some light on them, Japanese release probably means finding my size 11 is going to be some stuff.

I looked for a sz 12 aj1 Japanese exclusive for a few years anything above a size 10 is pushing it
Rep'd for the gif execution, love those damn books.

Just started reading the first one [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Just got word my last chance at these here at our local boutique will be charging 300....smh, ridiculous foreall....so pissed right now

I went to a show.. Only sb's for sale were the 112's as they released the week before... And all other sb's were grail status stuff.. Some deals were made for some of my boys... I nabbed a pair of shaq attaqs for retail..

I was in there for less then 30 minutes... Kids were walking around with kicks around there necks, and a stack of boxes because the didn't want to spend money on a table

LOL IMAGINE NIKE'S "INFLATION" TO CURRENT PRICES

They'd just do it like the Command Force or the RT1 with the Air Pressure look but no working pump. And still charge a ton for them.

edit: PR1, the RT1 was that NSW shoe that people were calling the poorman's yeezy (I like it better than the actual Yeezys)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom