2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

aiigh--- I'll follow up with them. But I was just wondering if anybody has purchased from them before... like how was that process etc.
every time I ordered something from them I got a refund the very next day telling me they were OOS so I can't tell you if they ship fast and double boxed ahahah

Last edited:

Just when I thought I was beginning to get over skipping the S.O.M.P release....I see this 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
lmao damn..

Maaan, all this Pho & Bahn Mi talk got me HONGRAY.  I have spots here in Houston for each, we LOADED with amazing Vietnamese joints.  I Phok with it.

Everytime I see these;

I think these;

I think so, but I also think they are hideous, so maybe I'm wrong. Much 'hotter' releases got the discount treatment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn. Yall still confident of these will go on discount?
they are a GR theres a very good chance they are... the all whites sold out at first but they restocked and now they have a FSR sitting on sites just waiting for a nice discount 

on another note think maybe will look pretty dope with a clear midsole and solid white outsole

I wanted Pho for dinner but girl got home and said, dude it's Popeyes pay day. now I'm in a longer line than I've ever seen.

I wanted Pho for dinner but girl got home and said, dude it's Popeyes pay day. now I'm in a longer line than I've ever seen.
I was thinking about going to Popeyes today, but the long wait will likely not be worth the savings. Probably just get some ramen today instead.

All that matters.

My only issue with the new tooling is the change in the achilles/heel area on the lows.

Welcome fam.

tumblr_mbpfw9kww91rg7q18o1_500.gif

nike-sb-dunk-high-black-safari-07-570x402.jpg

not a huge sb head but what in the world are these...just what i didn't need another shoe catching my eye
Safari Highs. Were marked down super low on NDC recently.

those straps are so hideous on Mids

Has a mid actually ever sold well? They should just send them right to Goodwwill.
Fixed.

The post office gods were on my side today :pimp:

My size too…I need to stop playing and grab a pair.

white swoosh + white midsole wouldve been :smokin Imma do a render later when i get home...
You and bignog always make me upset that you're not working for Nike with your PS jobs.

If the naps had a white swoosh and maybe a white toebox or blue like the outsole I think it would look nicer. It just needs more color

Back
Top Bottom