2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

BP posted this on IG... i recall someone mentioning the new collab with Nike SB had to do with paparazzi

Looks like the twinkle/ flashes might be 3m

Last edited:
Now I'm super curious to see as to how BP will make of this new collab coming up. It doesn't seem too long ago from when the lows were released. If it's anything like the last one, put me down for one pair. The 3M, if it is true, would be a cool concept to incorporate into the shoe if it is indeed labeled as paparazzi.

Last edited:
Woke up on sat morning to get the tiffs.
Clicked the link straight away, link was unavailable at the beginning then finally reached the page, was in line for some time but did not get em.
I'm so pissed , living in EU I thought I would be able to get a pair but seems like I've missed again.
I'm more pissed to see that US residents got a pair from Nike EU
Anyway I will try to get my hands on the Baos I really love them :smile:

would you guys saw Dunkles worn once for DS NERD Pharrell dunks is an even swap? (noticed I don't have much black dunks, and I have doubles on the Dunkles)

My first thought is that the Dunkles still win by value, though not by a landslide. But, if you have doubles, I think it's a fair trade.

Maybe you could sell the Dunkles and buy the NERDs and still have a few bucks, but not sure if the chance of extra money is worth the risk (of you not getting what you'd want for them, or not liking the price of the NERDs - and the risk that by the time you do it the NERDs are gone).

A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.

Not sure if any of you are interested but found both a 10 and 8.5 of the duke sail/old royal on the bay for under 100 shipped been looking for a sz 12 for a bit but thought I would share these

Last edited:
I haven't bought a pair of SB's for about two years now. I really need to start filling out my collection again though. If I can get some Unkles, Shanghai 1's, Pee Wees, and De La Highs I think I'll be set. The last time I was browsing ebay about two years ago I ended up finding some great deals (VNDS C&K's for 85 shipped, DS Burgundy Hemps for 65 shipped, etc.)

Last edited:
Woke up on sat morning to get the tiffs.
Clicked the link straight away, link was unavailable at the beginning then finally reached the page, was in line for some time but did not get em.
I'm so pissed , living in EU I thought I would be able to get a pair but seems like I've missed again.
I'm more pissed to see that US residents got a pair from Nike EU
Anyway I will try to get my hands on the Baos I really love them :smile:

It wasn't easy by any means. They'll restock though.

LL

1) Blogs are blogs - some good some bad. I take everything online with a grain of salt and as someone else pointed out, lack of views will eventually kill off the bad ones.

2) NT and Sneakernews are the only two I follow regularly.

3) Dunk low Smartphones - based on the classic Don Adams sitcom Get Smart. Specifically his shoe phone which was pretty cool technology for a fictional secret agent to have in the late 60's

- clear sole( ala Chronicles II) with a picture of Max's phone visible underneath.

images

- All black tumbled leather

- Dark grey midsole

- Black swoosh in patent leather with white backing outline

- Black eyestay in black patterned suede

- Stuffed white nylon tongue employing the "Larry Perkins" push to play technology. Would play Max's catchphrases when pressed:

eg "Missed it by that much" "Sorry about that chief" "And, loving it!" "Ah the old phone in the shoe trick"

- Two pair of laces in dark red and navy blue with a satiny finish/feel to represent a tie

- Tongue tag would be Nike SB logo with C.O.N.T.R.O.L boxed underneath it in bold print representing the agency  Max worked for.

- Heel collar in patterned black suede with a silver embroidered 86 (on the left) and 306 (on the right) on each shoe  to represent Max's agent number and the shoes actual phone number.

- Insoles would be printed with this graphic in black and white. 

GetSmart-03.jpg

- Release would be a one day by "Phone Order Only" pre-order with a limited GR six weeks later in store and online.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom