2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wore them this whole weekend, so dope.

Hope everyone is enjoying what's left of the weekend.
dope
nthat.gif
 still need my sz 11.

Any site online that is selling Nike SB Dunk "Ugly Sweater" in size 9, 9.5 or 10 at a good price? 

Thank you in ad***** ! 

Those stars are such an easy pass, kind of weak. Born in the USA's are hands down the best 4th of July Dunk and i don't think they will ever be topped.

Not sure if this was mentioned but CCS.com is having a $15 off + free shipping on any orders over $75. Might be a good time to pick up any GRs you were on the fence about.

Question for anyone that has both uprise and black rain dunks. Which would you prefer, i know one is a high top and one is a low top, but i just wanted to get some opinions since I'm stuck between both. They would both be everyday shoes. Thanks
Funny you mention both  those kicks just copped both at my Locals tent sale for 75.46 so i would say both the Up-rises are pretty clean look like some AJ1 kinda with the black laces pretty nice

Wow how did the look,material and everything about the freedom dunks change?

I want the ones from the other pics.

WTF 

Please tell me that photoshopped lol

Last edited:
In for Bao even at retail, I really like it. Not feeling the Stars, but I've never been big on the 4th of July releases.

Looking at the Stars now, they remind me of the Pro B Griptapes, but that's not enough to get me into them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom