2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hulks dropped when my brother was in middle school. He was into skating back then and all his boys clowned him and called him a sellout. I can remember coming home from college one weekend and him just being devastated (I think we can all agree that middle school is the worst). I was not in any way checking for skateboarding kicks of any kind back then, but was still really into shoes. I told them how cool I thought they were and how because of that I was going to look into getting some SBs myself. Being that I was 6 years older (and he thought I was a lot cooler than I actually am at the time), it kinda turned his day around. He called me a few months later talking about how everyone wanted to buy them off him or trade for them.

I know that's a random story, but those Hulks bring back that memory vividly for me even though I never had them.

Great story man. These are the kinds of things that people who aren't into sneakers can't understand. Influential life events can have a tie to a material item sometimes. I was heavy into skating around 95-97 and it was all of the shoes and pro signature models that got me into sneakers more than any Nike or Jordan: etnies, airwalks, first es Koston sig, duffs, etc. I guess I'm making up for that now since I've gotten into SBs the last couple years.

What would you guys say is a good price for a pair of 9/10 nontourages? I'm in the middle of a negotiation with a guy

It makes the four pack mental kicks had a few years back for 10K seem like a GREAT deal. Seriously though for 13K, I'd be spending some time in an Italian villa having a master craftsmen make some shoes for me to my specifications after I spent a few weeks visiting different tanneries to find the right leather.

What would you guys say is a good price for a pair of 9/10 nontourages? I'm in the middle of a negotiation with a guy

There was a link a few pages back with a DS pair going for 175. So I'd say anything better than that for a used pair is a good starting point.

It makes the four pack mental kicks had a few years back for 10K seem like a GREAT deal. Seriously though for 13K, I'd be spending some time in an Italian villa having a master craftsmen make some shoes for me to my specifications after I spent a few weeks visiting different tanneries to find the right leather.

Yeah back in the day the city pack went for like 10k, with the more expensive ones being Paris and NY. I don't trust anything Mentalkicks has ever sold as being real though.

Still no info about the Bao!!!

According to Twitter, CCS and NikeStore won't get them online.

Still waiting for Premier to release them online, they said they would release them today

Still waiting for Premier to release them online, they said they would release them today
They will be widely available don't worry. Just be patient.

I see Slender Mens and all I can think of is Eugene Tooms from the X-Files, but I'm not getting the connection between the Pee Wees and that character.
I'm sure it's cause the insole has a silhouette of Peewee Herman with no face.....but that's what makes it worse lol.

SMH at these jokers selling "VNDS" shoes.  Based off that description alone there's no way they could be 9/10.   
Yeah, resellers are jokes. Every shoe I've ever sold I sold either below retail or below market price. Personally, I could never justify selling someone a worn shoe more than what a new one cost originally.

Doesnt this kinda go against the GR status?

Outside of Sneakerblogs that all recycle the same info and pics has it truly been confirmed that the Boa's are GR? Yea, we know a few shops are getting them but that doesnt confirm GR status. Also, we've only spotted the Boa's in the wild twice, once in vid on stashed boxes and another on Theotis' IG.

It may very well be a GR but dammit I want them now!

I just talked to the guy at Premier and he told me that only Bao**** NY was releasing the BAOs today and that Premier and other SB accounts would have them within a few weeks

Last edited:
GODDAMBIT I WORK TIL 8.

ANY LOCALS W THE OOP HMU

ILL MEET U AT CHICKEN AND RICE WHEN I GET OUT AT NIGHT AND TREAT U AS TIP

Haha me too. I'd travel Europe with that money sooner than buying a single pair of shoes.

Last edited:
Yeah, resellers are jokes. Every shoe I've ever sold I sold either below retail or below market price. Personally, I could never justify selling someone a worn shoe more than what a new one cost originally.
I would generally agree with you but unfortunately once that shoe is no longer available at retail, the base value increases. Once worn, the value decreases, but it's still valued above retail. I don't think it's absurd to charge more than retail for a shoe, I just think it's absurd to gouge. WPF's should go for $175 in the GR box, but people try to get $250+ out of them which is ridiculous. Used, you should be getting no more than $160 as a fair price, but they're DEFINITELY not selling for retail (I think it was 108, but even at 120, still above retail).

SINCE UR A REGULAR AND A COOL DUDE

THE LORD MUST CONFESS THAT EVERY TIME I SEE UR SN THIS COMES INTO MY MIND:

Ironically it came from when I used to play Counter Strike and I made up the most random name I could think of. Full version was Sippy Cup of Brave. hahaha

Back
Top Bottom