2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

question did the adhesive under the ion pink shoe insert make sounds at the back part/heel of foot? I have to scrape it before i wear them because they over applied or something since it makes a sticky sound when I put pressure on it and then release pressure on back part of foot.
Pretty common on most new dunks, excess glue underneath the insole/zoom air. You can pull them up and pick off some glue and also just throw some foot or baby powder underneath the insole.

nice, my first Highs, pink is def standard laces, goes well with it. probably will be wearing one of these pairs for easter..,question did the adhesive under the ion pink shoe insert make sounds at the back part/heel of foot? I have to scrape it before i wear them because they over applied since it makes a sticky sound when I put pressure on it and then release pressure
mine in my diamond dunks do and it is so LOUD. idk what to do about it. def coming from underneath my insole. did scraping it work?

mine in my diamond dunks do and it is so LOUD. idk what to do about it. def coming from underneath my insole. did scraping it work?

baby powder under the insole or just wear them a couple more times and it'll go away
the same happened with my YotH's

Last edited:

I noticed this with my first wear on all these new dunks. I think if you just wear them hard and walk around it should disappear after the first wear. That's what happened to my SOMPs, Civilists, and Tiffs.

I didnt do it yet (just got the sneakers yest), but im almost 100% sure thats the reason and would be the solution to get rid of it, because its only at a certain area, and when i lift the insole of the same area has a high level of adhesive goop. its so sticky that my finger sticks to it

Last edited:

I didnt do it yet, but im almost 100% sure thats the reason and would be the solution to get rid of it, because its only at a certain area, and when i lift the insole of the same area has a high level of adhesive goop. its so sticky that my finger sticks to it
its pretty much just on one heel of my diamonds.  the ions didnt do it. 

do people even read anymore? Myself and poorniko both posted what to do about the sticky insole, and you guys are still talking like it's a mystery and we didn't address it right after you asked.
mean.gif

Pretty common on most new dunks, excess glue underneath the insole/zoom air. You can pull them up and pick off some glue and also just throw some foot or baby powder underneath the insole.
baby powder under the insole or just wear them a couple more times and it'll go away
the same happened with my YotH's

Last edited:

do people even read anymore? Myself and poorniko both posted what to do about the sticky insole, and you guys are still talking like it's a mystery and we didn't address it right after you asked.
mean.gif

i hit unread posts and some reason skipped that post so missed it. relax. i already said i have to scrape it in the same post, didnt ask for a solution. just was curious if his pair came like that.

Last edited:

mean.gif

i did read so no need to shake your head. was just conversating. i just get a ring on my phone saying someone quoted me and replied. im not gonna sit hear and read 2211 pages. ill make due with the glue stickiness. baby powder or knife got it thanks. i was just responding i had the same issue. 

Last edited:
No need to leave, I just was having trouble understanding why it seemed the advice from two different people in the thread was being ignored or at least skimmed over when we were genuinely trying to help. It seemed like you were both looking for a solution as well as wondering if it was a common problem. It is a common problem, it's excess glue underneath the insole.... and baby powder along with trying to remove some of the glue if you can will help. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Last edited:

No need to leave, I just was having trouble understanding why it seemed the advice from two different people in the thread was being ignored or at least skimmed over when we were genuinely trying to help. It seemed like you were both looking for a solution as well as wondering if it was a common problem. It is a common problem, it's excess glue underneath the insole.... and baby powder along with trying to remove some of the glue if you can will help. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
no worries

nice, my first Highs, pink is def standard laces, goes well with it. probably will be wearing one of these pairs for easter..,question did the adhesive under the ion pink shoe insert make sounds at the back part/heel of foot? I have to scrape it before i wear them because they over applied since it makes a sticky sound when I put pressure on it and then release pressure

I mean i clearly stated I have to scrape the adhesive before I wear them because they over applied it, im unsure where I was looking for a solution? But np thx anyway.

Last edited:
stupid eBao... people are really trying to sell these Chairman's for $200+...if eBao is my last resort (i know i'll get a pair for retail), i'm only paying MAYBE $160 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom