2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The jordan 1 x sb  by Lance Mountain....I will be in new york city on june 7th weekend. anyone know of any spots there that usually have qs sb releases. I am from houston and we usually have 2 places/skateboard shops that carry them. I would like to get a pair. I am used to camping so thats not a problem. New to the forum as  well. Just trying to see if anyone knew of any places to check out. I know i am going to have to put in the work and make those phone call. just a shot in the dark.

Last edited:
I like the hackey sack lows. They will be copped unless I secure a pair of WPF I have been working to get. Are the "Just Blue" laces from fully laced the closest to the concepts blue that came with the WPF?? Thanks again

Thank goodness these Baos and Hacky Sacks don't do it for me. More for you guys and more money in my pocket!

Just Got Off The Phone Yet Again With My Local And It Sounds Like Shops In The Area Are Starting To Finally Receive Their Pairs Of Bao's.... The Owner Is Gonna Pull My Size 10 Aside As Soon As They Get Off The Truck And Give Me A Ring To Come Get Them 8)

Might Be Able To Throw An Oop Or Two To Members Here Still In Need :nthat:

Last edited:
Black sheep posted a up close picture

LoL, This Is One Of The Shops In The Area I Was Talking About :lol:

Didn't Know They Did Phone Orders, But Greeley Is Such A Small Town That It Makes Sense :nthat:

There's a frame shop in Colorado with the same name? I called them first and was on the phone like 3 1/2 minutes before we both realized wrong number. Figured I was sol, got back on ig, called and they are pulling my size Thursday as soon as they arrive. Hopefully doesn't fall through like kinetic

Are the "Just Blue" laces from fully laced the closest to the concepts blue that came with the WPF?? Thanks again
Pretty close. I'm not 100% sure as I don't have 'em, but I believe the WPF blue is varsity blue. the Just Blues from FL are closest to Atlantic Blue. A bit darker/more royal, but pretty close.

Last edited:

I like the hackey sack lows. They will be copped unless I secure a pair of WPF I have been working to get. Are the "Just Blue" laces from fully laced the closest to the concepts blue that came with the WPF?? Thanks again
Those are the laces I use and they look pretty damn close. 

If i'm able to inspect them & they match like this pair, I'll definitely cop.  No online copping on this release for me though.

Last edited:
Did anyone who copped the Baos have a Japanese label attached to the sneaker? My friend got one locally in NY and they did, I thought that was weird...

This photo is of a pair from someone who copped in Japan, but it's the same exact label as the one from NY..

Did anyone who copped the Baos have a Japanese label attached to the sneaker? My friend got one locally in NY and they did, I thought that was weird...

This photo is of a pair from someone who copped in Japan, but it's the same exact label as the one from NY..
Getting mine in tomorrow. Can report then.

Back
Top Bottom