2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Will def hunt for these new AJ x SBs. Love 1s and dunk highs. Didn't really feel the first release but still struck out HARDDDDDD. Hopefully I have more luck with these pairs.

Is There An RD Set For These White And Black Mismatch AJ 1 x SB's Yet?

Passed On The Puke Greens But I Like The Idea Behind Both Of These :nerd:

Is There An RD Set For These White And Black Mismatch AJ 1 x SB's Yet?

Passed On The Puke Greens But I Like The Idea Behind Both Of These
nerd.gif
[h2]NIKE SB AIR JORDAN 1[/h2]

$150

LAUNCH: SATURDAY, JUNE 7, 2014 - 8:00 AM EDT

Limit 1 per customer

No more dunks for me for a while. In my unending quest for the perfect pairs of shoes to wear to Saints games, I blew past what I wanted to spend this month this morning on Non SB shoes

But I can't really complain, I'm not likely to run into many other people with these on since there isn't even any buzz about them here.

Bruh, I JUST bought the ivory pair because I passed on them when I bought the blacks a few weeks ago, been kicking myself since. I love the black pair, didn't even know they were releasing, just saw the local post them on IG and made a phone order. I don't wear white/ivory shoes at all, but they looked too clean to pass up. I'll force them into my rotation, even though I might end up feeling like Scott Kardashian wearing them because they kinda give that beachy/preppy vibe lol. Here's the blacks on foot though.

And today's wear since it's SB.

Pair of the hacky sacks on ebay already.  I'm not a fan, and the 420 dunks are what got me into SB's, but these look terrible.  And to think I was so excited at the concept..

973.gif

But pics for those who are interested...

%24_57.JPG
%24_57.JPG

%24_57.JPG

%24_57.JPG

They are okay..........nothing to be hyped up about.

Ill wait til they go on sale and cop to wear on a lazy day where i just throw on a white tee and some cargo shorts

When are the hacky sacks dropping? Have not seen a confirmation on any websites. Was thinking about pulling the trigger the premier giraffe joints but I like the HS way more. This is gonna be a bad week for my pockets. Eastbay restock on Saturday and then these before Easter / 4/20 (crosses fingers).

Oh and the AJ X Nike Sb X Lance Mountain look really sick as well. Nike Sb is really coming with the uppercuts this year. 

(For this rainy day in NYC I wore my Blue Hero Dunks. Quick Simple and not easily dirty
nthat.gif
)

Quote:

whats up with the high Hacky Sacks?!

When are the hacky sacks dropping? Have not seen a confirmation on any websites.
Hacky Sack lows are supposed to drop on 4/26 and it looks like the highs might be pushed back to 5/10 from what MicahSB posted earlier.

Looks like the Hackysack Highs were pushed back... 
mad.gif

I was looking forward to seeing them... Hopefully they will be different from the lows!

Last edited:
Bruh, I JUST bought the ivory pair because I passed on them when I bought the blacks a few weeks ago, been kicking myself since. I love the black pair, didn't even know they were releasing, just saw the local post them on IG and made a phone order. I don't wear white/ivory shoes at all, but they looked too clean to pass up. I'll force them into my rotation, even though I might end up feeling like Scott Kardashian wearing them because they kinda give that beachy/preppy vibe lol. Here's the blacks on foot though.

And today's wear since it's SB.

My local didn't even order ANYTHING else from the Tiempo 94 offerings because nobody bought the black/white pair that came out first. It was one of those, oh you want the hot one, well why didn't you buy the first one? As far as casual soccer looking shoes goes it begins and ends with adidas in the South. I'm looking forward to getting both pairs in early next week (they'd be here by Thursday but I put a hold on all package deliveries) and will rock the hell out of them come the fall.

Back
Top Bottom