2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone think those "Hacky Sacks" are going to sell out...or eventually end up discounted?
If this was last year I'd say yes. But seems this year since diamond highs everything been getting sold. With exception of a few releases. So it's kinda hard to gauge what will and what won't sellout. My best advice is if you absolutelt know want em go ahead and get em when they release to save headache later.

so ive been practicing my croc skin fix method and this is the 4th pair ive done. i have it down to a exact science now

woodburner, right? looks good man, im too afraid of messing up to try it on my own
I feel like if I only had to do it to one shoe I'd do it and be good. But the way my luck works I'd do one shoe perfect and have the other come out fugly lol
roll.gif

Anyone think those "Hacky Sacks" are going to sell out...or eventually end up discounted?
I think at least the Janowskis will hit outlets. Don't know about the Kostons or the Dunk lows. they might. Shoot, I picked up my 510s for 63 dollars and my local outlet has gotten sizes of the Rivalry pack within the past two weeks for the same price. You just have to know when to search and be consistent. Sometimes it's hit or miss.

I feel like if I only had to do it to one shoe I'd do it and be good. But the way my luck works I'd do one shoe perfect and have the other come out fugly lol :rofl:  

yep, i used a woodbuner. its dangerous if you've never used one so i offer to do it as a service for a fee

sthebest sthebest Those Diamond Highs look GREAT. I'm half tempted to do my pair up, but I'll probably just keep it normal until they're well worn, and THEN maybe I'll try it to do that to breathe new life into them.

After wearing the Baos for a couple of hours I feel like I'd have been ok with my normal TTS 11, they were really tight when I got them on, but 3 hours of casual wear later they're back in the box feeling broken in.

I'm dealing with a flaker right now too. Just told him straight up - just tell me you changed your mind it's not the end of the world you're wasting both of our time.

@sthebest Those Diamond Highs look GREAT. I'm half tempted to do my pair up, but I'll probably just keep it normal until they're well worn, and THEN maybe I'll try it to do that to breathe new life into them.

After wearing the Baos for a couple of hours I feel like I'd have been ok with my normal TTS 11, they were really tight when I got them on, but 3 hours of casual wear later they're back in the box feeling broken in.
I'm a size 11, too. I decided to go with an 11.5 since a lot of people were they run a bit small. Hopefully I don't regret it in the future. 

THE PEOPLE WHO I HAVE HELPED IN MY YEARS ON NIKETALK KNOW WHO THEY ARE.

IN THIS SB THREAD AND ALSO OTHER THREADS.

IT IS NOT MY FAULT THAT ONE MEMBER GETS SENSITIVE OVER A RULE I REITERATED; A RULE THAT EXISTS IN THE ROC OF THIS SITE.

I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE THE @John00  OF THIS THREAD, WELL BECAUSE @John00  IS ALREADY HIM.

I WILL NOT DEFEND MY HELPFULNESS BY CITING EXAMPLES IN A MAMMOTH PAGE, BUT CLEARLY PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO READ THE ENTIRETY

OF THE BODY OF THIS GROWING THREAD HOULD BE ABLE TO POINT OUT THE CONCEPTS SALE I AND OTHERS POSTED, THE RECENT CORGI AND GUSTO SALES, AND EVEN SALES LIKE SPOT

THE BIGGEST ISSUE MOST PEOPLE HAVE IWTH ME IS MY TYPING IN CAPS OR OFTEN TIMES STEPPING THE LINE W MY HUMOR.

AT THE END OF THE DAY THE PERSON COULD'VE BLOCKED ME IF HE TOOK MY COMMENT OF THE ROC AND RIB ABOUT SNEAKERSTEAL SO SENSITIVELY.

I WILL CONTINUE TO HELP IN THIS THREAD AND OTHERS BUT THERE IS A REASON WHY THE REAL HELP IS THROUGH TEXT MESSAGES, PM, AND PHONE CONVOS

THERE IS A REASON WHY #1059 EXISTS, WHY THE NJ THREAD IS POPPING IN REGIONAL, AND WHY IVE BEEN ALLEY OOPED SO MUCH PRODUCT THESE YEARS, HINT IT'S BC I HELP OTHERS.

SO WHILE I'M NOT A TRIPLE OG I KNOW WHAT HELP IVE PROVIDED.

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU, ITLL KEEP HAPPENING. AND IF YOU HAVE HELPED ME, THANK YOU.

IF I HAVEN'T, THERE'S A REASON.

I HAVE HELPED OGS AND EVEN NEWBZ.

SORRY FOR THE PROTO LENGTH ESSAY BUT I COULD NO LONGER SIT IDLE WHILE A MEMBER WHO SUPPOSEDLY PROVIDES SUCH CLUTCH INFO, A LINK TO SOME GRS SITTING EVERYWHERE, SITS COMPLAINING ABOUT WHAT I DO.

NIKETALK IS A COMMUNITY AND  A COMMUNITY I RESPECT AND LOVE.

IF YOU WANT TO COME AT ME, DON'T GO AT THE DUDE DEFENDING ME. COME AT ME.

IM RIGHT HERE WAITING

/RICHARDMARX

My first post on Nike Talk ! I look forward to being on here for the long run and helping others when I can.

welcome to the thread, dope pic...1st pic that has me kinda liking the Baos (although not enough to cop)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom