2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I actually do. I dunno I may try swapping them out, but the brightness is actually pretty cool and works in a weird way.
Yea when I saw a guy wearing them a couple months ago. He had the yellow laces and they really worked well with the other colors in the shoe. That was my first time seeing them in person.

Finished a deal today to get SOMPs for $140 shipped. I can remove my saved search from eBay now lol
#TEAMDEADPOCKETS representer in the building.Great deal.

Its finally getting warm now.I have yet to Un DS my new dunks but its about to go down.I only have 1 dunk on my mind to get and I think lately I have fell out of the whole having a ton of different shoes game lately.Im focusing only on must haves from now on.

Hey all! Been a longtime lurker and finally decided to join the forum. Having followed this specific thread for the past couple of months, I admire how willing you guys are to help each other out and share your info on dunks and experiences. Once I saw how chill it is here, I assumed the rest of the threads were the same way.......it didn't take long to figure out that politeness was exclusive to this particular thread:rolleyes. Nonetheless, I'm glad to be here and can't wait to meet all the personalities that make up this crazy-*** thread!

-Mooch

Hey all! Been a longtime lurker and finally decided to join the forum. Having followed this specific thread for the past couple of months, I admire how willing you guys are to help each other out and share your info on dunks and experiences. Once I saw how chill it is here, I assumed the rest of the threads were the same way.......it didn't take long to figure out that politeness was exclusive to this particular thread:rolleyes. Nonetheless, I'm glad to be here and can't wait to meet all the personalities that make up this crazy-*** thread!

-Mooch

Welcome to the thread, fam!

#TEAMDEADPOCKETS representer in the building.Great deal.

Its finally getting warm now.I have yet to Un DS my new dunks but its about to go down.I only have 1 dunk on my mind to get and I think lately I have fell out of the whole having a ton of different shoes game lately.Im focusing only on must haves from now on.
Still #TEAMDEADPOCKETS lol I tried to ask dude to hold off till next Friday before I bought em since I been spending alot lately but after thinking about how good a deal it was I couldn't risk to wait a week and have him sell em off to someone else. But yea I'm trying to do the same thing bro. Get my must haves now and let the others sit till discount later down the road.

-Mooch
Welcome to the thread. I like the Avi.

Don't mean to bring Bao talk back up or anything but I was just looking at the blue heroes on premier and noticed the alt laces are that blue hero color. Has anyone tried to do a lace swap from them into the Baos?

-Mooch
Beat it chump.
I'm just messing with you 
laugh.gif
Welcome to NT and the nike sb dunk thread.

Last edited:

imma keep waiting, its so hard for me to pull the trigger in the summer cause i know imma be splurging
Yea I been going crazy lately with spending on my kicks. I'm thinking of putting off the Carmine 6s next month though it's the only JB release I want so far this year unless they release black infrareds. But yea we'll see how month of May pans out.

Yea I been going crazy lately with spending on my kicks. I'm thinking of putting off the Carmine 6s next month though it's the only JB release I want so far this year unless they release black infrareds. But yea we'll see how month of May pans out.
same here lol, i need to calm down

found a pair of DS lobs for the L-O-W on the 'bay---winning bidder. I come back and the auction is gone!!

Isn't there protocol in place where the seller has to message the high bidder before they can cancel the auction??

found a pair of DS lobs for the L-O-W on the 'bay---winning bidder. I come back and the auction is gone!!

Isn't there protocol in place where the seller has to message the high bidder before they can cancel the auction??
I've never had a bid auction cancelled before but I'd like to think there would be some protocol to at least inform bidders of auctions being canned. This just isn't your weekend Fam!

I don't think there is any protocol, sellers can just cancel bids, but I think they can't if there is an hour or less on the auction.

I've never had a bid auction cancelled before but I'd like to think there would be some protocol to at least inform bidders of auctions being canned. This just isn't your weekend Fam!

plus the Clippers lookin' like they finna lose :smh:

I don't think there is any protocol, sellers can just cancel bids, but I think they can't if there is an hour or less on the auction.

man you right. I know cuz I've done **** like this before :lol: :smh: But when I get messaged offers AS A COURTESY, I always let the winning bidder know

Back
Top Bottom