2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Don't know if this was posted yet but, the new Brooklyn projects collab with nike sb "paparazzi" high is approaching and supposedly there's going to be more collabs with Brooklyn projects and nike sb!

Been recovering and hungover-ish all day and had these waiting for me while I was away for the weekend..finally got a chance to check them out, good pick up for $125 off the classifieds

Nice pick-up and price! Been looking for a pair in my size for months

Since I missed the top lists ill share mine now
1) de las
2) dooms
3)skunks
4) sea crystals
5)Jedi lows or ray guns or heinekens

Yesterday's cop via NTNY, who's shipment didn't arrive until the afternoon. But all's well that ends well.

They only had like 30-40 pairs tho. These were more limited than I expected.

This angle has reignited my interest in these. Locals got tiffs and somps but not these or bao's smh

Since I missed the top lists ill share mine now
1) de las
2) dooms
3)skunks
4) sea crystals
5)Jedi lows or ray guns or heinekens

more like top 7 lol

For me top 8 is easier, no particular order after 4

1. Skunks
2. Rayguns ( first sb i ever saw in person, made me love the shoe)
3. Supreme Hi (red Pair)
4. Heinekkens
5. Huxtables
6. MF Dooms
7. Tiff lows
8. Pigeon Dunk and Purple pigeon (fav out the city pack)

Last edited:
I thought is was confirmed that the next diamond collab is a blazer

so many rumors there was a dude on here that swore up and down he knew what they were and had seen them but could only say theu were possibly "what the dunk" inspired or a similiar concept. I dont know if he stated a shoe. But ima bit dissapointed if its a blazer unless they do something really interesting with it build or materials wise. Hopefully not a tiff blazer...`

I wanna say based la rock confirmed it but I can't remember. It wasn't some random guy, for sure

If they're the same quality as supreme blazers, madness will ensue.

Last edited:
I thought is was confirmed that the next diamond collab is a blazer

Just what I was about to say. But I didn't see any actual confirmation, just that it may be a blazer. Also didn't see anything about it being a "tiffany" color way. Nevertheless, it will be nuts to get them.

I wanna say based la rock confirmed it but I can't remember. It wasn't some random guy, for sure

If they're the same quality as supreme blazers, madness will ensue.
i didnt want to mention them for fears of coming off hypebeasty but the quiited pattern on those is awesome and thats the first thing that came to mind, thats the only way id buy them theyd have to be pretty premium. Civilists are my poor mans quilted leather shoe.

Last edited:
Been recovering and hungover-ish all day and had these waiting for me while I was away for the weekend..finally got a chance to check them out, good pick up for $125 off the classifieds
Was that the 10.5 on the classifieds? I also PM'd the seller, but by that time it was too late since you had dibs on it already. Congrats on the pick up, that was a very good price. Not very likely I'll ever find a pair in that condition for that price.

Was that the 10.5 on the classifieds? I also PM'd the seller, but by that time it was too late since you had dibs on it already. Congrats on the pick up, that was a very good price. Not very likely I'll ever find a pair in that condition for that price.
Yup, it was those. Crazy thing is that he had someone flake on him so I was the 2nd person to PM him. Crazy good price, been looking for a pair for awhile now and couldn't beat the price and condition.

Back
Top Bottom