2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I see you have them on eBay already. $235 shipped though?

ooooh.gif

TEAM SMALL FOOT

EDIT: Well that sucks, some idiot put in the minimum bid of 65 and the BIN option disappeared.  O well, I tried..

And on a side note, who the F are these people that place bids immediately when an auction gets posted? :smh:  I'm not sure I'll ever understand that.  Why bid up an item that still has days left? Maybe I'm missing something... And this for example^^^Why place the minimum bid of $65 when there are multiple days left? Do they really think no one else will bid and they will win for that amount?  Or do you guys think people use separate accounts to bid up their own items (or a friends account)??  I never understood this...

If you know you want to buy them and you put it at what is your no BS max price it'll only show the bid at the minimum and then only increase the bid as other people put in their bids. This way if someone is in an area where for some reason they can't get to a computer or smart phone when the bidding is close to ending at least they put in a best offer.

What I don't get is people that put bids in when the BIN is reasonable. I can see if they're asking for something that nobody is going to bid up to on the BIN, but when it's at market rate or below and it's a pair of shoes you want don't cross your fingers and hope it doesn't get bid up at the end.

I think $300-$350 is the magic number.Depends on the desperation of the seller mainly tho.I think you can get them for $275 if the person needed to get rid of them.That would still be a $160 profit.

If you know you want to buy them and you put it at what is your no BS max price it'll only show the bid at the minimum and then only increase the bid as other people put in their bids. This way if someone is in an area where for some reason they can't get to a computer or smart phone when the bidding is close to ending at least they put in a best offer.

What I don't get is people that put bids in when the BIN is reasonable. I can see if they're asking for something that nobody is going to bid up to on the BIN, but when it's at market rate or below and it's a pair of shoes you want don't cross your fingers and hope it doesn't get bid up at the end.
Yea I can understand the 'not being available at the end of the auction' thing.  I guess I just feel like it happens way too often, and find it hard to believe that many auctions are actually won that way.  I do agree with the second part though, can't believe the option to grab those for 100 shipped is gone. 
mean.gif
 I really was hoping someone here could grab them at that price.  O well, wasn't meant to be I suppose...

I just looked at the auction, it wasn't my thought either, because a second bid came in and the first bidder didn't beat it so they really just bid the minimum.

yea THAT was a dumb move, but i bid on those mias and basically did what @mints said just cause im willing t\o pay x amount for them, not really 150 and if it goes over what im willing to do too bad, often times people dont bid and forget to go back and people get steals, and ive missed some of those, like the takashis for 135 in a 13 last week....

Good luck finding them for less than $325.

It's not Impossible, I got both of mine never worn for 275, and 280 shipped. Size 12. Dudes on ebay listed them 5 or 6 times and I finally messaged them and threw an offer. I had a third at 240 shipped, but couldn't do it three times in a week.

I just looked at the auction, it wasn't my thought either, because a second bid came in and the first bidder didn't beat it so they really just bid the minimum.
Yea I'll never understand that, seems to happen too often.  Auctions with multiple days left getting bid up like there's no tomorrow.  The mysteries of Ebay... 

I do this often, bid what I am willing to pay and forget about it much less stress. May cost a few dollars but don't have to worry about constantly checking what's ending

I tend to stick to BIN deals now, I often found myself thinking I was getting a deal and then getting tunnel vision and bidding outside of my comfort zone just to win when I did auctions. I am a reasonable seller's best customer because if they're not out there with the price I don't usually even bother with an offer a few % lower than the current price. I always have money ready to go when I offer and I pay within minutes of an auction ending if I go that route.

I don't understand people that hit the BIN button and then don't pay the price.

I do this often, bid what I am willing to pay and forget about it much less stress. May cost a few dollars but don't have to worry about constantly checking what's ending
That's honestly one of the best ways to go about it if you aren't into sniping. Sniping can get you a deal but that will get you the shoe you want for no more than what you're willing to pay.

I understand this line of thinking but in reality isn't this method only in hopes of catching a steal/people sleeping???  If Im paying attention to an auction at its end, I can easily outbid you by one increment and win the auction(for sometimes as little as .99)  Now I understand having a maximum price, and staying true to that max price, but for an extra .99 or 2.50 wouldn't it just make sense to follow the auction???  Not trying to derail the thread, sorry fellas...

I like to attack the auction bid with like 15 secs to go and just go $5-$10 up and you know people be mad,but I usually win that way lol.

Auctions be having mad come ups.

I understand this line of thinking but in reality isn't this method only in hopes of catching a steal/people sleeping???  If Im paying attention to an auction at its end, I can easily outbid you by one increment and win the auction(for sometimes as little as .99)  Now I understand having a maximum price, and staying true to that max price, but for an extra .99 or 2.50 wouldn't it just make sense to follow the auction???  Not trying to derail the thread, sorry fellas...

I try to stick to a price I'm willing to spend so even a dollar over is still over if it was something I wanted bad enough I would probably find it elsewhere or do a buy it now. There's always another pair to buy

This is how I got my diamond highs for 227 shipped I bid 240 the first day of the auction and completely forgot about them

I like to attack the auction bid with like 15 secs to go and just go $5-$10 up and you know people be mad,but I usually win that way lol.

Auctions be having mad come ups.
Yea, I've been snipering for years. I used to get cursed out until ebay started hiding the winning bidder username.

Prestige level
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom