2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Picked up the jpack. I'm really digging them

Struck out on the concords today but these arrived at my door today so they're helping to ease the pain a bit. Threw them on for a couple errands because I couldn't help myself. #onfootsaturdays 
happy.gif
Look good on foot. Can't wait for mines to come in from premier. Not sure whether I'm more excited about the royals coming or my YOTHs coming in. 

Needed to step my #NTDENIM game up lol so I caught a sale at Zumiez where jeans and shirts were buy one get one half off. Got 3 pairs of jeans for $108. 

Thanks for all the love :pimp:

My pooch is 5 :D Love him in that photo, he looks so thorough even tho he's a big softie :lol: :lol: :lol: And naw, I didn't know it was national pit bull day.... tho around my house EVERYDAY is national pit bull day.

Seems like highs were easier to cop than lows :nerd: Man lows dried up by 10am my time :lol: :lol:

Saw both HS dunks today in person and that print on looks worse than I expected it to look and pretty pixelated looking. These are one of the rare shoes that actually look much better in pics than in person. 

Looks better w/ the blue laces. Hope my pair comes with them. Bought it through phone order from a Nike outlet.

Looks better w/ the blue laces. Hope my pair comes with them. Bought it through phone order from a Nike outlet.
That's a slim chance my friend. At least you know where to go to get a pair though if you need to and they're not expensive at all. I keep going back n forth in my head whether I wanna purchase the laces or not I love how they look with the whites only color I'd swap out with is that alternate lace from SH2's and that won't be happening cause I just can't bring myself to purchase those shoes 
laugh.gif

Hoping someone in here bought the DS SOLs that were just posted today.  I was trying to rearrange some funds to grab them and I guess I took too long 
mean.gif
 I've been after them for awhile now and have literally only seen two pairs in my size for sale, EVER (well besides FCNY and Project Blitz with those crazy prices)

O well, the search continues, easing the pain 
nthat.gif

Liking the new edition of #onfeetsaturdays, next weekend should be slower for me and I'll contribute but reps to those who did....

Struck out on the concords today but these arrived at my door today so they're helping to ease the pain a bit. Threw them on for a couple errands because I couldn't help myself. #onfootsaturdays :D

Concords were a mess. So glad I didn't want em. Keep a heads up though. I smell quite a few restocks. I didn't know if those people saying it would be an easy cop were lying or delusional. If you didn't try multiple options was like bringing a knife to a gun fight. XD

Repped for tiny foot pic!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom