2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anybody with here with both the Baohaus and Blue Hero's? Seems like the extra laces from the Blue Hero's would mesh well with that sole...just an idea to double check if you do

I have both, but I like the simple white laces on the Bao's...let's the sole stand out. I'll look at it today, though.

Anyone going to the sneaker show in Bridgeport, CT today? I'll be there towards the end rocking my

Where in Bridgeport is the show?

Last edited:
Anybody with here with both the Baohaus and Blue Hero's? Seems like the extra laces from the Blue Hero's would mesh well with that sole...just an idea to double check if you do

It doesn't work well. I asked the exact same question last week and when my girls blue heroes came in I checked how BH laces looked against my baos blues were off by too much and actually clash more with each other than compliment.

Last edited:
I really like the black UCS but I just can't myself dropping a pretty penny for a shoe I might wear 1-2x per year.  

Defiantly trying to double up and make this pair my beaters. The material used on these is not too bad even when comparing them with the blue j-packs

Back
Top Bottom