2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Paypal can super screw you over if you're a private user (as in not a business) dealing with more than a couple grand a month. I don't blame him, especially for his format of selling.

Paypal can super screw you over if you're a private user (as in not a business) dealing with more than a couple grand a month. I don't blame him, especially for his format of selling.

Exactly. Paypal is ruthless to sellers I'm sure people have tried to pull a fast one on him multiple times. I've bought three pairs from him dude is really nice.

Halfmoon Bay.

Last edited:
What does he accept?
He wanted me to use some site called venmo. I told him i'll pass because I never heard of the site and wanted to do my research before linking cards to a new site. After doing research I was ready to buy something else he said no because I didnt buy before lol. Gonna use a diff email and address next time. 

May the Fourth Be With You.

Sorry for the pic, had my 6yr old snap it for me.

-Side note..I hope SB drops a cool Star Wars inspired design around the time EpVII drops.

Last edited:
I won't say that it won't happen, but since adidas has had the official connection with Star Wars for a few years I don't expect to see anything that's really identifiable as Star Wars from Nike.

Was just at image-ny. Store has some really good deals on both Jordans and SBs I'll never understand why updating their website is not a priority of theirs lol.

He wanted me to use some site called venmo. I told him i'll pass because I never heard of the site and wanted to do my research before linking cards to a new site. After doing research I was ready to buy something else he said no because I didnt buy before lol. Gonna use a diff email and address next time. 
Venmo is legit. Most people use it to pay each other back after eating out together these days. The app is useful. I use Venmo on my iPhone. Not sure if it is on Android? Someone with an android confirm that lol. I had to use Venmo for fantasy basketball payments or basketball game tickets aha. 

I won't say that it won't happen, but since adidas has had the official connection with Star Wars for a few years I don't expect to see anything that's really identifiable as Star Wars from Nike.

It's also been a couple years since the last release of the Adidas/SW line. I can't remember if it was Spring '11 or Spring '12. The license has ended. While Adidas touched on a lot of cool themes as far as shoes go, I think SB could still come original but far enough away to evade copyright issues.

I will keep A New Hope that The (Nike) Empire Will Strike Back and present a newer version of one of my favorites and we'll see The Return of the Jedi (lows).

Repped for the puns. In my mind they were just last year I didn't realize the last releases were that long ago. Looks like there was a bunch of Star Wars themed Vans that came out today, not very good looking though.

Has anyone's mainland order shipped yet?

Didn't even get the j-packs. The turbo reds were back ordered?

dude said theyre on the way to the warehouse but even when they get there he said they received nearly 200 orders and he is the ONLY one who can ship em out, he said expect 5-10 business days just to SHIP!

Last edited:
dude said theyre on the way to the warehouse but even when they get there he said they received nearly 200 orders and he is the ONLY one who can ship em out, he said expect 5-10 business days just to SHIP!
Lol I'd be heated if I didn't get 20% off. I heard they were slow but willing to wait for the disco action.

I've bought a couple of things from Corgi. He DOES take Paypal but only if you have done business with him in the past. Nothing but good stuff from him. Was very cordial and he'll probably sell to me again if something like that comes up.

As for Venmo, I too vouch for that earlier post about it being legit. People should take a look at it.

Any Bucks County or Philly Fam in here? Dude on FB agreed to sell me SOMPS in my size but no PayPal... I'd throw a nice tip for an assist.

Lol I'd be heated if I didn't get 20% off. I heard they were slow but willing to wait for the disco action.

I hear you on that but i was kinda like wtf dude too. I mean i kinda get it but he was so chill about it that i almost felt like he didnt care, especially when he started breaking it down about the number of orders, he was pretty much like its out of my hands.

At the same time its also that same chill attitude that makes skateshops cool to do business with. I guess i get it but at the same time i do receiving and i know i can get 180 pairs shipped out by myself in no more than 2 8 hour shifts, possibly 1, a team of 3 has done 700 packages in one day where i work for holiday orders, so 5-10 days is a little crazy to me, but i guess small shops dont necessarily have tons of extra workers, or even the most efficient shipping setups.

I hear you on that but i was kinda like wtf dude too. I mean i kinda get it but he was so chill about it that i almost felt like he didnt care, especially when he started breaking it down about the number of orders, he was pretty much like its out of my hands.

At the same time its also that same chill attitude that makes skateshops cool to do business with. I guess i get it but at the same time i do receiving and i know i can get 180 pairs shipped out by myself in no more than 2 8 hour shifts, possibly 1, a team of 3 has done 700 packages in one day where i work for holiday orders, so 5-10 days is a little crazy to me, but i guess small shops dont necessarily have tons of extra workers, or even the most efficient shipping setups.

It's probably just an excuse. They prob know they won't get their shipment for a while. Now they're earning extra carry on the shoes they sold. Personally, as long as they get here before the end of the month I'm cool but I'm moving to a new address June 1 lol.

May the Fourth Be With You.

Sorry for the pic, had my 6yr old snap it for me.

-Side note..I hope SB drops a cool Star Wars inspired design around the time EpVII drops.

Wore mine today also... Not one people had them on at the sneaker show..

It's probably just an excuse. They prob know they won't get their shipment for a while. Now they're earning extra carry on the shoes they sold. Personally, as long as they get here before the end of the month I'm cool but I'm moving to a new address June 1 lol.

Sign up for that free ups my choice premium, you can change the shipping location for free (within some mileage limit)

Back
Top Bottom