2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I won't say that it won't happen, but since adidas has had the official connection with Star Wars for a few years I don't expect to see anything that's really identifiable as Star Wars from Nike.
Vans just dropped a Star Wars pack. Half cabs are the only ones I'd cop.......back to SB dunks

Nice pickups on all the j-packs.
Was hoping to get a price check on DS Cigar City sz 10.5? Thinking $200 but not sure. Its for a friend thanks in advance.

Man I need some sz 12 Baos in my life for box price... can't believe I can't get a pair this is the toughest gr I ever tried to cop

Man I need some sz 12 Baos in my life for box price... can't believe I can't get a pair this is the toughest gr I ever tried to cop
Is it a GR? I just don't know. Nikestore has sold every SB that has release this year except for these on the their site. I don't know what they are now. Hyperstrike, QS or GR.

Question #1.) Do you feel Nike SB was better off without release dates? Has the implementation of release dates changed your view of Nike SB?

Question #2.) Do you feel that the collabs with Jordan Brand hurt Nike SB in anyway?

Question #3.) If you were Nike SB and you could create a SB to represent the 4th of July would it look like? Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided.

(You can do as many different SB dunks as you want)

FORMAT:

1.) Name of  dunk and is it a dunk high or dunk low?

2.) Nickname of dunk?

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop canvas picture.)

4.) Explain the inspiration behind the Dunk SB.

5.) How would it be released?
1. I feel it's much easy to cop with release date. I hated the old format of random drops. I missed out on a lot of release so I like the new format

2. No. The collabo will bring exposure to NikeSB but non-SB fans will just cop those particular collabo release but not look twice at the other stuff, just like the recent Tiffany release.

3. This is tough. For the 4th of July, I think a BBQ-theme release would capture the spirit of the 4th in America.

a. It would be a dunk low and high

b. "The Half Rack" and "The Full Rack"

c. The materials used toe cap - red suede. toe box outer - red leather. Side panels and swoosh would fade from red to black. Side panel material - suede. Swoosh is leather. The back would be black. Suede on top, Leather in the lower. The insoles would be a slain napkin and BBQ pitchfork in the other. Red and Black laces

d. What's more American than Bar-B-queing on the 4th of July?! It's a necessity

e. It would be a QS. Themed and detailed release should be a QS. 

It would look very similar to the Nike Lebron 7 "Christmas"

Is it a GR? I just don't know. Nikestore has sold every SB that has release this year except for these on the their site. I don't know what they are now. Hyperstrike, QS or GR.
With the way they were released and allocated to shops, they were a GR but possibly could have just been a little more limited. Its been said before that with GR shops can request quantities and sizes and with the Baohaus, they were able to.

Yep he accepted straight off
Damn, I knew I shoulda just threw it at him...nice cop homie

Anybody find the olive/turbo green GR cheaper than $70? Can get them at ccs for $72 shipped but I'm thinking I'll be able to get them around the $60-$65 mark soon since there's been no talk about them

Back
Top Bottom