2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

very high quality, low prices. great for the basics, nothing fancy.
my boyfriend's hoodies from uniqlo are still holding up great. his hoodies from h&m are done for, though. 
laugh.gif
 a hoodie is $30 from both h&m and uniqlo.
H&M
sick.gif

my boyfriend's hoodies from uniqlo are still holding up great. his hoodies from h&m are done for, though. 
laugh.gif
 a hoodie is $30 from both h&m and uniqlo.
Yeah I'd never buy from H&M or Zara. Their stuff might look a little better the first wear or so, but they break down VERY QUICKLY.

Continuum still has most sizes of the J-Pack highs and lows in stock for box plus shipping.  (843) 577-2758  Also a few sizes of the 510s.... 9.5, 12 & 13.  Hacky Sack Lows & Janoski both only size 8.  

I have zero gripes with HM. If their peacoat held up to a few New England winters, im sold.

Continuum still has most sizes of the J-Pack highs and lows in stock for box plus shipping.  (843) 577-2758  Also a few sizes of the 510s.... 9.5, 12 & 13.  Hacky Sack Lows & Janoski both only size 8.  
Repped, helped me find my boy a pair of 510s 

Not one to share every pick up, nor is it an SB, but I had to share today's package....

Picked them up used, with minimal wear, but the motivating factor was the brand new spare set of red laces + lacelocks.

I don't own a single pair of lace locks (now that I'm sending the ones that came with my used WPF to @byukid), and I really never thought they looked good on anything. But these, 
pimp.gif
, not sure why but I like em...

Immediate lace swap...(amazing what a fresh pair of laces does to a used shoe, or is it just me..)

And immediately on feet...

So glad to finally have these...

Last edited:
Not one to share every pick up, nor is it an SB, but I had to share today's package....

Picked them up used, with minimal wear, but the motivating factor was the brand new spare set of red laces + lacelocks.

I don't own a single pair of lace locks (now that I'm sending the ones that came with my used WPF to @byukid
), and I really never thought they looked good on anything. But these, :pimp: , not sure why but I like em...

Immediate lace swap...(amazing what a fresh pair of laces does to a used shoe, or is it just me..)

And immediately on feet...

So glad to finally have these...
cant see pics

Got the royals yesterday evening as well. they're sick in person. will have to put some pics up later!

I must say for anyone on the fence, the suede on these jpack's are pretty nice for being a GR. Waiting for my SPoT order of royals to come in, that blue suede looks nice.

Back
Top Bottom