2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Two things I can not stand, when people post pictures of their order confirmations and that cheesy pose when people take pictures of shoes in their hand.......I'm just kinda like, "why?"

:lol:

saw the hacky sacks in person. They are fugly IMO. The design is so obviously printed on it almost defeats the purpose of even doing a "hacky sack" themed dunk. I think Nike should've done a much more limited run of hacky sacks with real hacky sack design/fabric.. I still wouldn't cop but at least it would stay true to it's theme. This just seems like a half concerted effort falling short once again.

Two things I can not stand, when people post pictures of their order confirmations and that cheesy pose when people take pictures of shoes in their hand.......I'm just kinda like, "why?"

I'm with you man and both on the same page smh at this thread today

Only like 7~8 pairs of each DS left now...I have good friends who walk out with my shoe and say hey i think i accidently wore your shoe to work..

How many pairs of legs n feet you got, only! you don't think you got it with 7-8 pairs of each!?
quick best stock up you running low :lol: |I

This is Octo-beast^ watch out for him, he been draining the global supply of tiffs too

Last edited:

Honestly, sometimes NT denim is cool to see. There are so many people who claim to like sneakers, but only really do so because they want to be "fresh." Sometimes, when you see a dude rocking NT denim, it's because he's just a regular dude who loves sneakers but is not concerned with fashion. Old time NTer "Tim City" comes to mind, if some of y'all remember than name.
I asked the question because I honestly had no idea what NT denim referred to, when I read through the link on complex I thought to myself, wait aren't these guys considered a JOKE by almost everyone on here? Why should I laugh at what someone else finds comfortable. I feel like I left the person that would find that an enlightening piece back in high school.

I'm pretty picky about my personal denim though, but I don't get bent out of shape over what someone else is wearing.
Just to clarify I wasn't actually making fun of him. I wear NT denim
laugh.gif

I don't wear jeans that much so when I buy jeans they're the really cheap kind.

I only wear them to the supermarket or bodega or those kinds of places. Unimportant places.

I actually think expensive jeans are a bit of a waste of money but I spend 100s on shoes I dont need so what do I know?
laugh.gif

I pretty much wear tiffanys and skunk 3~4 days of the week so i stocked up like 15 pairs of each but i added royal blues to my rotation... All size 10.5 loaded up.

black laces are sick on the royal blues..
Son skipped humble and went straight to brag
laugh.gif

Why do ppl post their order confirmations?

a proverbial "slap in the face" :lol:

I've done it twice on the 'gram

1. to show my elation for actually scoring via NDC (still can't believe I got thru)
2. to slap resellers in the face that were charging way over box on powder blues (showed order confirmation days after release and still selling for retail)

other than them two times, I don't do it.

Back
Top Bottom