2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Shoes and cars. Don't we all enjoy both?
nerd.gif

Yup,mines will be paid off next month and I aint thinking about another until 2 years lol

Hahaha...i just meant to catch my black and red theme for the photo. I built this car for me and only me. I'll take a fun car over a luxury car any day of the week.

Hahaha...i just meant to catch my black and red theme for the photo. I built this car for me and only me. I'll take a fun car over a luxury car any day of the week.

i used to be like that and got tired of wrenching on my daily. now i have my toys and my daily. my toys consist of kicks, a shifter kart i built, and my street/strip zx12 putting down 200hp to the wheel.

man i need a pair of the stars, im getting anxious, but i must hold out

ALL OF THIS!!!

MEN!! Stop taking feminine poses!!!
laugh.gif
I can assure you we DON'T like it---so I'm assuming you are doing it to impress... other... men?
I agree,I shake my head everytime lol.

No guy should be doing it or be a sheep to do it like everyone else.I mean it really is the main pose for guys with kicks now.

All imma say is that in the last 10 years sneaker buyers have expanded like crazy and it brought in alot of corny/lame people and trends and sadly it will not fade away.But maybe with all of the new buyers we got a lot of shoes and designs that we would not have from shoe companies trying to test the markets and be more creative.

Gift and curse.

Last edited:
In the last 10 years social media has exploded too, when I look at old pictures of myself even though I can remember the pairs of shoes I had in high school/college I have no idea what I'm wearing at any given point since back then it was all torso and up. The only pictures you can see my shoes in are ones taken at ROTC events and in those I'm wearing the standard issue Air Force shoe or MAYBE the patent leather pairs for dress events.

I agree,I shake my head everytime lol.
No guy should be doing it or be a sheep to do it like everyone else.I mean it really is the main pose for guys with kicks now.

All imma say is that in the last 10 years sneaker buyers have expanded like crazy and it brought in alot of corny/lame people and trends and sadly it will not fade away.But maybe with all of the new buyers we got a lot of shoes and designs that we would not have from shoe companies trying to test the markets and be more creative.

Gift and curse.
great point about creative designs... being in the game as long as i have (almost 20 years) I find it interesting to see how things change. some photos can be silly, but if social media was around (like it is today) when i was a kid these ankle poses would have existed then too. :smile:

Nah,thats doing to much.aka extra imo
In the last 10 years social media has exploded too, when I look at old pictures of myself even though I can remember the pairs of shoes I had in high school/college I have no idea what I'm wearing at any given point since back then it was all torso and up. The only pictures you can see my shoes in are ones taken at ROTC events and in those I'm wearing the standard issue Air Force shoe or MAYBE the patent leather pairs for dress events.
Thats true fam.
great point about creative designs... being in the game as long as i have (almost 20 years) I find it interesting to see how things change. some photos can be silly, but if social media was around (like it is today) when i was a kid these ankle poses would have existed then too. :smile:
I doubt it lol.Its a new day and time.

Last edited:

Yeah I'm thinking back to my earliest days online, it predated the low cost digital camera, so the only way you were getting pictures online was: spending a ton of money at the local photo developer shop to put it on disk OR buy a scanner. I spent most of my first paycheck from my first job buying a scanner that I owned until my 3rd year of College. Basically you weren't sharing ANYTHING online easily then.

I've seen some blog that has thousands of pictures scanned from malls in the 80s and while the fashions have changed a lot, people for the most part have always hammed it up for a camera. Now we're just sharing it with millions of people we'll never meet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom