2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Always be wary of low prices..

you just have to do your research and trust your gut. I feel like most good sellers post plenty of pics to begin with and definitely shouldnt have any problems providing plenty when requested. 4 pics minimum. Ive been expanding my collection by buying used kicks in good shape, the ones I've bought all have been dudes who provided pics from all angles requesting it.

I trusted 1 dude that gave a frontal shot and the shoe was beat to crap when i got it. I Paypal disputed it after he basically told me to go f myself and got my money back like 10 days later.

Last edited:
I agree 100% easki3 the other pic had some ad about the shoe. Why not have like 3 pics at least? he hasn't answered back so I'll take it as whatever

There was a restock
roll.gif
Man I don't even really care.

I've gotten used to missing restocks. What's another?
Exactly how I feel 

also shout out to @Caballoloco  for the YOTH coins i got them in the mail today and now all i have to do is get the shoes in hopefully tomorrow or wednesday. 

The way I look at shoes is like this.You want something then go buy it.Other than that you dont really want it and should no longer think of it until you can.No need to stress over material things.

you just have to do your research and trust your gut. I feel like most good sellers post plenty of pics to begin with and definitely shouldnt have any problems providing plenty when requested. 4 pics minimum. Ive been expanding my collection by buying used kicks in good shape, the ones I've bought all have been dudes who provided pics from all angles requesting it.

I trusted 1 dude that gave a frontal shot and the shoe was beat to crap when i got it. I Paypal disputed it after he basically told me to go f myself and got my money back like 10 days later.

Had this happen on a DS pair of solars, came in and they had been worn sole protectors and shoe shields, I asked the guy like 4 times if they were ds, yeah yeah yeah all that bs try to make me feel bad for asking, when they came in, I could see that was a blatant lie, sent back, opened dispute 2 weeks to get my money back :smh: the nerve of some people

I'm more pissed about missing the Stars on Premier this morning...

Premier released more stars this morning? Guess it's a good thing I wasn't online this morning that possibly could've been a impulse buy. Not a bad impulse buy but I have other things in line at the moment.

Premier released more stars this morning? Guess it's a good thing I wasn't online this morning that possibly could've been a impulse buy. Not a bad impulse buy but I have other things in line at the moment.
Yea it was like 12pm central time.

Ugh. Missed out on the NDC restock and Premier getting Stars? Rough day.

Damn work. Had to stay an extra 4 hours today. That killed me.

To whomever asked about Ambush, I didn't receive any shipping info yet but they did charge my card.

I need Stars. Those are so good.

Edit: Just saw that Stars are set to release on NDC on June 1st. http://www.nikeblog.com/2014/05/13/nike-sb-dunk-high-stars-release-date-nike-com/

Last edited:
Basically. I don't sell things to really make money, I do it to clear out space. Right now I'm also trying to cover my and my GF's CC bill to zero it out and that way she won't feel pressured to take the first job that pops up while she looks for more work.

Basically. I don't sell things to really make money, I do it to clear out space. Right now I'm also trying to cover my and my GF's CC bill to zero it out and that way she won't feel pressured to take the first job that pops up while she looks for more work.
What size are you mints?

Back
Top Bottom