2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was just thinking the same thing to myself lol
i mean worse case scenario you can get rid of some abs you don't use for these lmfao 
smokin.gif

Doing my first camp out to get both Colorways of the Lance Mountain AJ 1s. Any advice from you older heads who have been there and done that? Lot of historical and personal meaning to these kicks for me, can't allow myself to strike out or the salt will be never ending. 

My 10 rules for Camp outs.

1) Make sure that Line ups are allowed
2) Talk to Shop workers/owner and be cool.
3) Bring comfy chair.
4) Phone/Ipod/Music/Magazine/Reading Material
5) Blanket/warm clothes
6) Bring friends/make friends/acquaintances
7) Cooler/snacks/drinks/local food establishment
8) Find nearest Bathroom/Location to do your business
9) Don't leave the line....for long period(s) of time.
10) #6 is for #7 through #9

Lance Mountains.

Nothing officially after that. We're all waiting on info on the quarter snacks, BP and CNCPTS collabs
Oh dang I forgot about the lance mountain SBxAJ I for a minute. Those are a no go for me but I do wanna see the BP and CNCPTS collab.

I'm dying to see the BP and CNCPTS collab, but before they come out i need to get the BP WoF and every time  i go to get them Nike drops something else aka the J-pack, then the Stars lol they killing my pockets or i just see some abs for low lol and it just gets delayed lol. "life of wanting every single SB dunk" lol.

I really wish those "stars" had no stars on them. The color way is dope, but for me those stars kill it.
Yeah I'm in the same boat. I really really like everything about the shoe......other than those stars. I almost got past it when Premier first dropped them 3 weeks ago but just knowing I'd like them better without the stars I couldn't do it.

As for what's next, I'm still waiting on word about the Quartersnacks (I'm hoping they're similar to the stars, a low top black/gum without stars) and pretty interested to see these next collabs with blacksheep, BP, and I thought there was rumor that Concepts was supposed to be coming out with another one this year. Can anyone confirm the rumor and/or if it's true?

I don't see nothin wrong-ong......wit a little grind to COPPPPPPPPP

hahah y'all had me rollin.

still passin on Stars for now though. Maybe I'll try the local or NDC. MAYBE.

Today's arrivals. Copped the J-Pack lows from CCS on Sunday with the discount code for $70 shipped. There's some stupid sticker on the lid but oh well, I'm not wearing the box.

The mids I copped on eBay for $38/ea shipped, dead stock, that's why I love em. $76 for 2 pair, awesome color ways, sb comfort.

In the words of Ice Cube the great... "I'm down for whatever."

I'm pissed I didn't pull the trigger on the Royals, then pulled the trigger, then seen them on sale on CCS. :frown:

Last edited:
Today's arrivals. Copped the J-Pack lows from CCS on Sunday with the discount code for $70 shipped. There's some stupid sticker on the lid but oh well, I'm not wearing the box.

The mids I copped on eBay for $38/ea shipped, dead stock, that's why I love em. $76 for 2 pair, awesome color ways, sb comfort.

In the words of Ice Cube the great... "I'm down for whatever."
Today was a good day

If the "Stars" had no stars, I would be the variant "S.O.M.P." 

Kind of. The stars have a grunge look, like a shoe I can beat to the ground and it'll still look good. Somps have that suede where it'll be destroyed in anything other than nice sunny days.

I'm still waiting on anything about a diamond collab for June supposedly, but if it's a blazer I'll probably pass. Just hoping for something good soon. I'm on a high kick, so I could use a good beater everyday high.

I bought the royals thinking that they'd be a beater, but they are way to dope to beat into the ground.

Back
Top Bottom