2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks guys, I'll skip them for now. The search for a size 9 continues.
I have a 9... 
happy.gif

Been wearing my black/red lows for a week and damn they hurt my feet for sb's. the collar cushioning feels non-existant as well as the zoom air. sb quality going down the damn drain.

Those look nice. Can't say I've ever seen them. What box era are those from?

Blue Box era, as someone already said they're called Brian Andersons but he's done quite a few pairs and the other nickname for that specific one is MUNI, because it resembles the interior of the MUNI buses in SF.

I want to say it came out in early summer 2010, it's got the thin tongue, which if I remember right was only done for about a year or so.

Last edited:
Yeah it was one of the earlier ones. During the middle is when they added the "dunk low/mid/high pro" under the Nike Sb tongue tag too

Blue Box era, as someone already said they're called Brian Andersons but he's done quite a few pairs and the other nickname for that specific one is MUNI, because it resembles the interior of the MUNI buses in SF.

I want to say it came out in early summer 2010, it's got the thin tongue, which if I remember right was only done for about a year or so.

Thx, blue box

Thanks for the feedback. Yea I noticed the different tongue tag and tongue in the picture. After googling the shoe and SF MUNI bus I can see the correlation of the bus seats. Pretty dope CW. For a second I thought they were the gold dusts SBs till I noticed the brown paneling.

Last edited:

I've always wanted a pair of these, but I'm not a fan of the skinny tongue. I own just about every pair of SF themed Dunks/Nikes except for these. I'll probably end up picking up a pair eventually.

Back
Top Bottom