2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

J jli119 get well soon bro

Copped the last rise at the outlet today in Lancaster PA. $60 FOR BOTH. Both will be skating in. Blazers will be skated in more tho

Surprising, I never see any dunks there at all. Nice find.

Also SUPER STOKED - won dead stock SOMPs on the bay today for $131+shipping. Sooooo excited I gave my wife and daughter a high five and did a victory lap around the house. Sniped that *****.

Those sommps were the seller with all 4 somps right differnt sizes? I was gonna snipe them all at $148 and flip them local but knowing people wanted them i didnt snipe it. Guess it worked in your good grab! Congratz

I gues its true that sometimes lettig it go would give someone a chance and a great deal.. If we both sniped. It wouldnt have been so great for whoever won. My max was at $148.88 and he had $20 shipping i beleive.. Good grab. Good thing i let it go since it wasnt my size and didnt want to hog..

Last edited:
J jli119 get well soon bro

Copped the last rise at the outlet today in Lancaster PA. $60 FOR BOTH. Both will be skating in. Blazers will be skated in more tho

The Nike outlet by me never has anything..only sbs I seen were the beaviis and buttheads lol

@John00  @travtvo  @mints  @vuezie1127  @shoyru  @hadowajp  @rrickrude  @Siye  @snh0403  @CarolinaKickG  @GreatAbyss43  @sneakaprince  @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts  @JRnyc  @fuddlecuddle  @PriceBoy00  @civickid96  @davinci  @MikeDalton  @Dcypoe81  @dapenthousepimp  @PHAMO  @ng188   

Thanks for all the well wishes from everybody on this thread. Meant a lot to me. People in hospitals do amazing things I can barely look at a needle without cringing. Had a successful procedure (Cardiac Ablation for the medically curious) and now I just have to take it easy for a week or so. If I missed anybody I apologize and thanks again!

And here are some neckfaces in most sizes 109.99

http://idboardshop.com/nike-sb-dunk-hi-premium-chronicle-blk.html

and of course today's wear on a beautiful day! Gotta do a lil bit of moving around

Last edited:
J jli119 Glad to read the procedure went well enough for you to be up and about on the internet so soon. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'm over here getting an overnight bag together to drive 2 hours into the nowheresville, TX to catch Morrissey.

SOMPs already going into the back of my wagon.

Damn I had to Google Cardiac Ablation to see what it was. Glad it all worked out. Take it easy for sure.

Back
Top Bottom