2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

There's a pair that's superman themed but it's a low.

what's the name of these? Might call for a little surprise :nerd:

You guys convinced me to do it...I feel like a junkie

yea i paid 207. now im scared to wear em lol, i would flip out if anything happened to them, but i feel the itch to pull em out soon.

Funny part is you can go back maybe 100 or 200 pages and this exact same exchange occurs with me and some members, and i also come back with a shoes purchased, im a junkie reply lol.

Last edited:
:lol: ok yea... kinda obvious now. I'll see if I can search up some in his size

Yea I actually found out about them not long ago myself when I saw em on Fliestkicks for sale but they didn't have a pic of them so I googled and found em. I would've liked for them to have used a blue swoosh. Nonetheless though still a underrated CW.

If I would have been at SpoT 10 minutes earlier on the release day I could have had a pair for retail 

If I would have been at SpoT 10 minutes earlier on the release day I could have had a pair for retail 

Man I struckout hard on spot online release.Got cart jacked cause they wanted me to sign in to purchase and I forgot my Password :smh: . I was salty the whole day probably didn't express it on here but yea I was heated but noones fault but my own. lol

Last edited:
Yea I actually found out about them not long ago myself when I saw em on Fliestkicks for sale but they didn't have a pic of them so I googled and found em. I would've liked for them to have used a blue swoosh. Nonetheless though still a underrated CW.

I agree sometimes i wonder how many of these nicknames are the actual inspiration. The blue swoosh is necessary and putting yellow on the tongue tag wouldve made sense too, like the red on the peewee tongue tag for the bowtie. at least some yellow highlights...

they're on the bay for decent prices---way cheaper than Iron Mans. I'll present him with both and see which ones he likes best :D

oh, and in regards to SOMPS I never did get a clear answer:

Tiff Highs-6.5, bad creasing
UNC SBs-6, comfortable, no creasing

what do SOMPS fit like?? I'd prefer to hear from people who have all three, or at least one of the two. May pull the trigger on this $184. Foreign sellers NEVER respond to offers via message :lol: them fools are like iron clad with what they want to accept

Last edited:
you'll occasionally get griping but SB blazers are pretty close so you'll get a pass from all but the most curmudgeon regulars

Man I struckout hard on spot online release.Got cart jacked cause they wanted me to sign in to purchase and I forgot my Password
mean.gif
. I was salty the whole day probably didn't express it on here but yea I was heated but noones fault but my own. lol
I did the same in the morning because I was not registered. I was in Ybor that day watching the Chelsea vs Tottenham match so I decided to stop by the shop at like 12:10 and I struck out again. They didn't have very many pairs in the store, but I did see all 15-20 people walking out with theirs as I was walking up 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom