2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Happy Memorial Day NT fam! Just wanted to say a few things:

1) Thank you to all the members who were or are still in the military.
2) 20% off at vertical urge just use memorialday20 at checkout.
3) Those blacksheep dunks are such a huge let down. Soo much hype with the box and the advertising. Maybe we need to see better pics of them but for now it's an easy drop for me. Maybe I'll be eating my words later after official picks are out.

I was all ready for a bed sty graphic with love/hate lacelocks. I'll pay 108 for the box and they can keep them shoes

I'm not gonna lie. I like the Blacksheep. They have that 80s Dapper Dan look to them, which is what I think they were going for. I'm copping

I really hope the turn out isn't big for these.
that would be fine but i think BS said they were doing a radio raheem dunk... could be wrong though

Disappointment - was expecting a new classic and get Faux Gucci instead.

I know some will, but I can't see anyone skating something that looks like a knocked-off handbag.

blacksheep have taken down the pics on their intsagram...i guess too much hate...
how so? i only read positive comments 
laugh.gif

Hi All. Relatively new here but seems to be a great site. I've recently been collecting shoes with my kids, but since receiving a pair of SB bao's (not a fan of my first pair of dunks - hacky sacks) from a cool member on here, I've been bit by the Dunk bug. It used to be mostly basketball shoes. Anyhow, I've seen the WPF dunks shown on here and would really like to get my hands on some and am going to start searching around. I'm asking for advice in what you guys think fair pricing would be on DS pairs of those shoes as well and gently used pairs. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks guys, and great site!

Hi All. Relatively new here but seems to be a great site. I've recently been collecting shoes with my kids, but since receiving a pair of SB bao's (not a fan of my first pair of dunks - hacky sacks) from a cool member on here, I've been bit by the Dunk bug. It used to be mostly basketball shoes. Anyhow, I've seen the WPF dunks shown on here and would really like to get my hands on some and am going to start searching around. I'm asking for advice in what you guys think fair pricing would be on DS pairs of those shoes as well and gently used pairs. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks guys, and great site!

They vary it seems like 225 or so used to 300 new is what I'm hearing lately . I know a guy on here copped a DS pair for like 250 yesterday or so.

Good luck with your hunt and welcome to the thread/ hobby.

Wow, but I think most of use knew it was going to be a let down. BS hyped them up so much for weeks, I rather wait till better pics come out to give my final judgement though.

They vary it seems like 225 or so used to 300 new is what I'm hearing lately . I know a guy on here copped a DS pair for like 250 yesterday or so.

Good luck with your hunt and welcome to the thread/ hobby.
wpf i copped for 160 reasonable is 200 imo 

In sure all the filters and fancy lighting on the official photos will make the BS BS shoe (see what I did there) look better, but you can't polish a turd.

Back
Top Bottom