2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just came in.

These joints are bad AF. My pair isn't flawless but it's whatever. I gotta break these mother fudge cookies in! But woo

Last edited:
Thought I'd share the good news. I won the saucony x extra butter IG contest!!!

When are those black sheeps dropping? Are they releasing stateside?
Just called BlackSheep today, they release on 6/14 nationwide. Copping your pair from BlackSheep Skate Shop will get you some "extra" mystery swag.  The guy wouldn't go into details.

hey nice tiffs. As one who's had highs and lows, I can say they're not for me. I've gotten 5 pairs of shoes I wanted for them, lol. Didn't know you were local! I'm in San Jose.

Cool deal! I'm in Mountain View. Check out my pictures on IG regarding the contest. I took those a couple of hours ago and I guess I am too late. :frown: A few people posted and said one of them should have won. Oh well...that means I gotta fight with people online to get my pair on Monday.

I rarely take out the Tiff Lows and since the Highs have came out, I've worn them much more. Maybe it's because I got a backup pair on ice as well.

Nice shots of everyone's pickups and SBs...and it's nice to see that the thread has slowed down.

My opinion of the Blacksheep SB? Pass at retail, maybe and only maybe cop on discount.

Cool deal! I'm in Mountain View. Check out my pictures on IG regarding the contest. I took those a couple of hours ago and I guess I am too late. :frown: A few people posted and said one of them should have won. Oh well...that means I gotta fight with people online to get my pair on Monday.

I rarely take out the Tiff Lows and since the Highs have came out, I've worn them much more. Maybe it's because I got a backup pair on ice as well.

Nice shots of everyone's pickups and SBs...and it's nice to see that the thread has slowed down.

My opinion of the Blacksheep SB? Pass at retail, maybe and only maybe cop on discount.
Cool I work in scummyvale next to moffett. Yeah my pic was the MJ one which I did on a lark and really happy it won, not many in the comments were.

Back
Top Bottom