2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Will do thanx
nerd.gif
sorry about this. was on my phone and meant to quote @SylvesterMcGrizzly  

I like the whole paid in full box set idea.. Shoe box / boom box.. Laces in the battery pack. Gold rope chain lace lock and all but if I can't have all the extra goodies I'm probably going to pass.

The shoe looks nice but without all the extra goodies, it'll just feel incomplete and rather not have them.

$62,500 total cost for a $10,000 loan. Not to mention it will take you the better part of 10 years to pay off at $744/month. 

Wow

There's too much trying to "Keep up with the Jones"  with sneakers nowadays. The fun thing is when you look back at the shoes people were so hyped to get, you never see them wore a year or two later.

Example: Last year, everyone wanted the Lebron 10 "Cork". How many times have you seen that shoe wore or on a blog this year, yet so many people wanted, camped and purchased. Nowadays, Its about FOMO, Fear Of Missing Out

That's because most people don't buy their kicks to wear. They buy them to take pics and to say they have them.

They'll lose resell value if they wear them :\

Wow
That's because most people don't buy their kicks to wear. They buy them to take pics and to say they have them.

They'll lose resell value if they wear them
ohwell.gif
The western sky thing is crazy!!!  

Its a shame that people buy some of these beautiful pairs to just leave them in a closet and never wear, I understand doubling up if you are going to ruin one. It makes me happy when I see people out in public with some of these high dollar pairs...

Anyone in the AZ or NM area with some SB retailers to recommend? Will be rolling through this next week and always love showing love to local spots when I can. 

If no one answered this, Cowtown in Tempe or North PHX is always worth a visit. I know there's more places in PHX, but I'm not aware of the names. Hope this helps.

SB fam..I need sizing advice for jordan bred 1s lol

I'm a true size 11 but in SB dunk highs I need to go half size up or my feet will get destroyed..should I do the same with breds (for those that have them)

Should I go half size up on the breds as well?

SB fam..I need sizing advice for jordan bred 1s lol

I'm a true size 11 but in SB dunk highs I need to go half size up or my feet will get destroyed..should I do the same with breds (for those that have them)

Should I go half size up on the breds as well?

I go .5 up on 1's.

... and oh lawd, I can't want for these. The basic, SB versions are fine with me.

Dumb question, please don't flame the kid, but how do you "rep" someone? Honestly, I didn't learn the new NT (when they updated it) like I should have.
... But your join date says 8/2000. Where have you been?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom