2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Decided to look around in other, more common, sizes; just for kicks haha. I knew I might be setting myself up for some torture, found this in about 5 mins 
mean.gif
 Instacop in my size for this price, just to beat..

Cheech & Chong - Size 9.5 - Worn 3x - $190 + Shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Che...7479147?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3ce276dfeb

That's blasphemous to me lol! To me it's not even about the hype nor the limited quantity of pairs that make it a better shoe, it's the material and quality build of them. The nubuck on the SOMP's are one of the nicest I've ever seen used on a shoe.

I do think the somp are the least interesting of the three, they are also the nicest quality of the three. I think I mainly haven't worn mine because I do feel I paid an arm and a leg for them and I'm not totally head over heels like I expected for $207. I do think they're the cleanest of the 3 but also the least interesting to look at.

Agreed... material quality destroys the Stars... for some the SOMPs are too simple/plain
Don't own the SOMPs so can't speak to that, but the Stars are a great looking shoe and well built. Nothing that jumps out as saying super high quality, but a solid shoe all together which is part of the appeal I guess.

Does anyone know any good nike sb spots in Brooklyn? I know the obvious 2-3 but just wanted to leave no potential store un-bothered this Saturday. 

So I just saw the lows that the color bleeds onto the swoosh for 40 shipped on Fb worn twice I believe he said sz 12 if anyone is interested

Hey guys just got in my civilists from premier. SO TIGHT. Even went on the larger size of what I normally wear. If anyone needs a size 13, PM me. Just want what I paid + ship

Ugh if this guy would just pay me for the stuff he bought off my eBay i'd buy so fast

It's a matter of preference
That silver swoosh and euphoria suede can't be beat ,the stuffed tongue makes the somps superior in every way to the stars .
The only thing that beats the somps is that leather sb tag and the gold eyelets
buy and wear what you like but for me somps all day !

Last edited:
I do think the somp are the least interesting of the three, they are also the nicest quality of the three. I think I mainly haven't worn mine because I do feel I paid an arm and a leg for them and I'm not totally head over heels like I expected for $207. I do think they're the cleanest of the 3 but also the least interesting to look at.

Even though that's 87 over box, I still think it's not that bad a deal for a pair of shoes like that. God knows if you buy Jordans you're paying right at 200 if you live anywhere with sales tax and the quality on them has been going down hill for years.

I love my SOMPs, liked the stars, but still haven't ordered myself a pair. Wasn't a big enough fan of the civilists to track down a pair though.

Even though that's 87 over box, I still think it's not that bad a deal for a pair of shoes like that. God knows if you buy Jordans you're paying right at 200 if you live anywhere with sales tax and the quality on them has been going down hill for years.

I love my SOMPs, liked the stars, but still haven't ordered myself a pair. Wasn't a big enough fan of the civilists to track down a pair though.
QFT ppl cough up about $200 on a jordan retro nowadays but pay $200 for sb dunk (with superior quality) it suddenly becomes absurd... I rather pay for something with quality then for a pair of shoes that the paint starts chipping after 2 or 3 uses

Back
Top Bottom