2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just throwing it out there. 

Looking for a 9.5 in these Lance Mountains. If anybody can help with these i'll look out for you on future Nike SB releases. 

Not worth it for me personally but to each their own... If I'm paying over 100 for a tee it's going to be tailored and not have some form of advertising on the front
tees are reasonable priced , 40-60 is pretty bad but i mean SOME of their designs are cool enough for me to buy  

They make higher quality garments in limited numbers. Celebrities and rappers wear it. Should I explain supply and demand too?

edit: thats WHY its ppopular and they charge so much. Supreme was at its best from 06-10. IF all you know supreme as is the company that sells $200 shirts then stay ignorant. If you do your homework, youll see that their prices can be reasonable at retail, resale is the pain.

And no one wears box logos, it hasnt been cool in a decade. That pic of the waywt group is cringeworthy and more reflective of the new wave of supreme wearers.

dont really keep up or care what famous people wear so thats probably why im out the loop or "ignorant" lol

Supreme has cool stuff... but it's crazy hyped, especially outside the skate world. Ever since they used Tyler and ASAP to market their stuff, kids have been popping up left and right decked out in Supreme. I respect their hustle, but the brand sold out years ago.

wait.. isn't 300 for the pack box price?  I'm about to pay 250 for one pair.. SMH.
was able to get a "hookup" from a guy who won a raffle for a pack but only wants one pair, so I've got a black pair on lock tho

still better than resell price on a single pair. i salute you cuz at least you've got em... and relatively cheap, circumstances speaking. congrats brotha.:smokin

We're all ignorant lol :tongue:

Classic Skate Shop 776 Broadway Bayonne, New Jersey..Tomorrow sold as a pack... $300...

$300 is not bad, but you gotta camp. I paid $400 but I don't have to camp. I know it sounds unreasonable but I'm glad I don't have to camp even though it cost me good money. I'm $100 happier knowing I do not have to sleep in a chair outside.

I would've paid $400 in a heartbeat to save the headache. Good pickup :nthat:

sup playas, broke these out today. bout due for a new pair
Nike Dunk High SB Iron by Tony Diamonds, on Flickr
Man, I envy you're photo game. Always on point. Repped.
I would've paid $400 in a heartbeat to save the headache. Good pickup
nthat.gif
Thanks homie. Had to drive 3 hours round trip to pay and gotta do it again tomorrow to pick em up but STILL worth it. I'm happy, plus I sold some kicks and other stuff that covered the cost of them plus gas so in theory I didn't pay a dime and got the kicks I wanted without hassle (I love driving, so the trips aren't even a big deal for me).
They make higher quality garments in limited numbers. Celebrities and rappers wear it. Should I explain supply and demand too?

edit: thats WHY its ppopular and they charge so much. Supreme was at its best from 06-10. IF all you know supreme as is the company that sells $200 shirts then stay ignorant. If you do your homework, youll see that their prices can be reasonable at retail, resale is the pain.

And no one wears box logos, it hasnt been cool in a decade. That pic of the waywt group is cringeworthy and more reflective of the new wave of supreme wearers.
All I gotta say about this is Preme is hit or miss, from 94 to present. They make some stuff that's worth the price and other stuff that isn't worth 1/10 of what they're asking. Sometimes I pay the piper for the stuff I like even though I know I'm shelling out $84 for a tank top that was probably made in the same factory as that 3 for $6 pack in Walmart. Other stuff can be totally worth the money. I have tees from Preme that are some of the highest quality shirts I own. I just don't get caught up in the hype. I don't think I've ever paid resale for Preme gear although I've considered it. TeamRetail or bust for me.
call me crazy or stupid but i dont even understand supreme. why is it so in demand? why is their **** so expensive and has resell value? I mean, all I see is a simple logo that says supreme. I never got what was so special about it. Doesn't even look dope to me
It's just a hyped brand. People will pay to be the dude with the newest, hottest garment of whatever. Like homie above said, many of the worst offenders are probably kids with their parents paying for their gear. Doesn't really matter though, you just gotta get what makes you happy. I don't like BOGOs personally, but that doesn't mean they're dumb or whatever. A BOGO at retail is $32, and if it makes you happy that's a small price to pay. People in the dunk thread bring up Jordans A LOT, and the reason they do is because people are willing to pay $170+ for retail (or $200+ resale) for a pair of hot J's but then turn around and crap on others for paying $30 for a Hanes tee (that's all a BOGO is). But for the price of 1 pair of J's you can have 3-5 hot items from Preme. In my opinion, that's not all that unreasonable.

Anyone know what time the uk sites drop? Definitely gotta go in my favorites for some of those other European spots I've saved over the years off this thread

Back
Top Bottom