2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Took these for a spin yesterday...

For those who was the Lance Mountains, what is the difference from the Retros?

Besides, tongue tags, stitching, wings logo color, etc.

Does it have padded tongue? Insole?

For those who was the Lance Mountains, what is the difference from the Retros?

Besides, tongue tags, stitching, wings logo color, etc.

Does it have padded tongue? Insole?

No padded tongue. Different insoles not the nike air insoles lol red insole in the black blue pair. Blue insole in the black red pair. Vice versa for the white

Quick question... Wasn't the blacksheep nike sb dunk on the nike release calendar? I was just skimming through the NDC page and it only shows P-Rods releasing on the 21st.... I know in store is the 21st....

Quick question... Wasn't the blacksheep nike sb dunk on the nike release calendar? I was just skimming through the NDC page and it only shows P-Rods releasing on the 21st.... I know in store is the 21st....
they haven't added it yet. Send them a DM or call customer service to confirm.

Haven't bought SBs in a long time since the black box days and I'm trying to get a pair of tiff highs, so any help is appreciated. Do some boxes come with an extra tab on the left side of the label like the pic below or does that mean they're fake?

Haven't bought SBs in a long time since the black box days and I'm trying to get a pair of tiff highs, so any help is appreciated. Do some boxes come with an extra tab on the left side of the label like the pic below or does that mean they're fake?
My pair doesn't have a tag like that.

Mine does . From Nike.com

Thanks for posting a pic of your box, gives me a much better idea of what it looks like up close, but I don't see that extra tab on the left side, was yours pulled off?

Edit: I posted pics of the shoes in the L/C section too. Don't wanna clog up this thread with more pics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom