2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

sorry if this was already covered.  but do all of them come with the speakerbox shoebox or just the Black sheep release ones will have it?

so if spot beat premier....whose next to drop 
nerd.gif

I could be wrong, but besides Premier collab what other collabs have they dropped with the extras?
Good question...I'm not sure. I just saw Blacksheep tweet earlier that select shops would be dropping the deluxe edition. Knowing that Premier is one of the best in the biz, maybe they would be one of the few to sell the deluxe version but again its just a guess on my side.

Last edited:
I can't wait to see people dumping the BS when they realize most of then won't come with the special box/extras

Got my Venoms in from Concepts, took a few extra days because of a truck delay, but I can't knock the wait for the price, it's not like these are exactly new.

Got my Venoms in from Concepts, took a few extra days because of a truck delay, but I can't knock the wait for the price, it's not like these are exactly new.
I love the Concepts special promo page. Find myself checking it couple times a day.

Still pissed at myself for missing the Giraffes on there. Those and the Blue Spruce Cords I'm still trying to cop.

And people in here have complained about Concepts Customer Service before, but they rectified my situation pretty good today. I had called Friday to inform them they sent me a size 10.5 vs a size 12 in the black nappy suede highs, and their shipping guy was gone already. They told me to call today, so I did and as soon as I started explaining he said "Oh, Patrick right? Yeah -insert name I forgot here- sent me an email Friday and explained, I got your size 12 pulled and I'm sending you a return label later on today."

As long as I get my 12, A+ service from them.

And Wow, $65 for some REALLY nice Asparagus Lows on Kixify size 11.5. The pics look really good. Wish I could fit them, but a 12 is tight sometimes.

http://www.kixify.com/product/nike-sb-dunk-low-premium-sb-asparagus-size-11-5-vnds

Last edited:
I can't fault them, they're one of those shops that's on the cusp of needing to hire a few more people for the shipping department, but not quite, so there's a few things I'll let slide from a small operation. We rightfully get mad at places like Nike and the really big chains for their crappy handling of product, but small shops with 1 maybe 2 people handling all the shipping, give them some time and space.

Back
Top Bottom