2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Todays wear.

I Love how there's these Rouge Sneaker store who have Jordan and NIKE and even NIKESB accts.. They get to sell there Stock Early, Raise the Price…. and basically break every rule Nike sets for Acct Stores to follow.

But YET!

They still have an acct???  Never Punished or have to their Acct Taken away...

Unbelievable…  I see it more on the East Coast then anywhere else

I seriously dont understand the blacksheep dunk love now. The "oh i guess they grew on me" love it hilarious.

Side question tho -- anyone not using their green laces for their brazils? Got mine from an outlet and they didnt send the alt laces along.

So... $600 for the Black Sheep limited edition with all the extras, decent price? I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger just thinking about the dunks I could get with 600

I Love how there's these Rouge Sneaker store who have Jordan and NIKE and even NIKESB accts.. They get to sell there Stock Early, Raise the Price…. and basically break every rule Nike sets for Acct Stores to follow.

But YET!

They still have an acct???  Never Punished or have to their Acct Taken away...

Unbelievable…  I see it more on the East Coast then anywhere else

THIS

There's a spot near me called U First that sells half thier stock out the back door and the other half for a ridiculous mark up / makes you buy some garbage GR to get the shoe you want for retail. I would love to write Nike a letter to drop a dime but that seems like a serious B move. These small business owners gotta eat but they don't have to be so shady about it.

Last edited:
dudes need to put this in real terms

"should I spent 2 college credits on this pair of shoes?"

Last edited:
Let them spend their money fellas..yes, $600 for a scrapped pair of shoes is a good deal cause we all know the sole reason someone wants them is to resell them a few years from now since they're the "extremely limited scrapped blacksheep release"

Nah it was needed, last couple pages have been borderline unreadable.

To keep things moving away from the LM and BS topics that have been beat to death.....

Kinda off topic, but I've always kinda wondered. What do y'all do with your worn shoes? As in, do you:

A. Wear them until worn through the bottom
B. Sell them after they don't look crisp (10-15 wears)
C. Throw them out/give them away/donate them once they get dirty and creased up, even if they aren't worn out?
D. Other criteria?

Me personally, I have such a hard time parting with shoes, even when they're destroyed :lol:. It usually takes my chick saying, seriously, these are destroyed, you need to get rid of these :lol:. Guess it's from how I was raised, parents never wanted to buy me nice shoes, and the ones I did get had to last, so now I still have a hard time getting rid of em.

I'm sure all of us deal with this since we all have a lot more shoes then the average Joe. Hopefully this isn't too offtopic, I've always kinda wondered and figured this was as good a time as any to ask.

Over the years I've turned into a packrat, rarely throwing anything out. So I've got a ton of shoes and clothes that while it's not high in my rotation I keep just so I'm not tearing the house apart looking for that perfect pair for an occasion. It's kind of rare for me to wear something to the point that I've completely eaten through the outsole, but even when it happens as long as the upper is ok and it's not letting the elements in too often, I'll end up keeping the pair that's done.

If I ever move to a smaller place I'm going to end up having to factor in storage unit costs.

Last edited:
Let them spend their money fellas..yes, $600 for a scrapped pair of shoes is a good deal cause we all know the sole reason someone wants them is to resell them a few years from now since they're the "extremely limited scrapped blacksheep release"

That's after the IG pics, and sold as P.A.D.S.

Back
Top Bottom