2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I feel some kind of way about straps on mids too but whether someone replies or not about how to get rid of it, those mids will be had once they hit $65ish.

agreed still mad premier didnt tweet the 50 for the white lows, just sawy the thermal stitches and blue/black lows and said nah, then saw whites went too and was kicking myself for not looking.

waiting on dr. seuss / aquafresh for the low too.

agreed still mad premier didnt tweet the 50 for the white lows, just sawy the thermal stitches and blue/black lows and said nah, then saw whites went too and was kicking myself for not looking.

waiting on dr. seuss / aquafresh for the low too.

I was at the site within 30 seconds and there was only a size 4 left in the whites

Nice pickups and on foots. Those ds t-19s are fresh!

Resisting the urge and trying to wait out for the mangos to go on disco with a 13 still available is scary, but ima roll them dice. Premier does make that swoosh pop tho.

I was at the site within 30 seconds and there was only a size 4 left in the whites

I think they sold most of them off on a previous sale, so there's probably only a handful of size 4 left and now they want them out of the shop and not taking room up in the warehouse.

T-19s are so fire..the old school dunks were so simplistic..now everything looks over-thought; generic

Finally got them in. They look good in person.

Nice pickups and on foots. Those ds t-19s are fresh!

Resisting the urge and trying to wait out for the mangos to go on disco with a 13 still available is scary, but ima roll them dice. Premier does make that swoosh pop tho.
Stay strong my dude, they'll go on disco, just gotta be patient.

So I didn't mention I got these legion pine dunks yesterday from the $50 Premier deal a few days ago.....y'all fools weren't lying, these are up there for one of the best GR dunks of the year so far lol.

So I didn't mention I got these legion pine dunks yesterday from the $50 Premier deal a few days ago.....y'all fools weren't lying, these are up there for one of the best GR dunks of the year so far lol.
Mine came today.  I'm really impressed by the quality for a GR.

Does anyone else find the Florida/legion pine lows run small. I find that I haven't worn mine much cause they super tight in the toe box and I went with the larger size of what I normally buy

I was so hype for them too now I've barely worn them

Back
Top Bottom