2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

just stumbled on this thread and I have no idea why the topic of conversation in here is super soakers but I'm into it. continue. 

Very nice! I just wore mine for the first time a few days ago. One of my favorites for sure. Only thing bad if anything at all about these are that it creases like no other (doesn't bother me though) and my pinky toe was hurting after only wearing for 15 minutes due to my wide feet. Couple more wears and hopefully it breaks in.  

Very nice! I just wore mine for the first time a few days ago. One of my favorites for sure. Only thing bad if anything at all about these are that it creases like no other (doesn't bother me though) and my pinky toe was hurting after only wearing for 15 minutes due to my wide feet. Couple more wears and hopefully it breaks in.  

Got the same problem with them. It was my second time wearing them and my pinky toes were hurting.

And yes they do crease easily, but no issues there.

Dem quarters

Legit check question: When did the registered stamp in the outsole stop becoming an indicator of authenticity? Did it stop with the new phylon insert or earlier?

I'm looking at a pair of Thai Temples, but the stamp on one shoe is almost non-existent. Fake?

Full LC Thread

I got a DS tiffany high dunk size 9 for 275$ .. Idk if I should be happy about that price lol.. Considering it's 2 and a half x than retail

They look great, but that suede is disappointing. 

Might just be the pic though
kinda looks like the suede thats on the snake eyes. but the small details makes it better imo especially the 3m double swoosh. its the best type of suede for a GR releasing this year. cant expect Bespoke materials on GR in 2014

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom