2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

VVVVVNDS Tiff Lows - Size 10 - $180!!!

http://www.kixify.com/product/nike-sb-diamond-4

Of course I'm kidding on the VNDS part.

It just brings me to a serious question. At what point does it stop making sense to sell a "used" pair of sneakers? I think this crosses the line, seriously. The shoes are beat. If the lister is the one who beat them, keep them, keep beating them, they tell an awesome story. "One man's trash..." Sure, fine and dandy. Hell, I buy used kicks as long as they aren't in horrible condition. But again..something about this just grinds my gears.
Maybe if they were being offered up for $20 or something.. But $200? c'mon.

Whatsup guys I got money now so im back

Not my pics, but some more to hold us over I found on the interwebs.  The alternate laces are flat it seems.  Loving all of the details.  *pushes in pile of poker chips*  All in.
they def look like SOMP juniors lol in that last shot

Were the what the dunks like the hacky sacks? Meaning all different patterns, or were they the same? I gotta dude I work with who's are beat to piss, says they are legit but look nothing like it

Best word to describe these is def "clean." I'm sure I'll be kicking myself later when some of you hold out and get them for $60 or less down the line (maybe), but glad to have them. For those of you that are Knicks/Mets fans, the orange isn't really "orange" per se. It will rock with your jersey/gear, don't get me wrong, but it's def more of a mango/salmon orange than a Knicks/Mets orange. Really pops in person. 

Crappy iPhone camera doesn't really get the texture on the swoosh super clear, but hopefully y'all can see it.

Also glad to see @Dcypoe81
 back in the mix.

Blue laces bruh

[QUOTE url="/t/303260/2014-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/83610#post_20973531"]
Originally posted by StrictlyStyles 

Whatsup guys I got money now so im back

What's Up fresh its your turn baby
[/quote]
I tend to go away when I run out of disposable sneaker money( had to leave before i splurged on white lance mountains), now im back and gettin those blue mangos and gettin ready for quarter snacks and tie dyes.

Last edited:
Agree.
Most probably buying though as long as suede is on point. Swoosh is meh. 

I have too many black lows already..so not getting these..

If they had metallic-swoosh..instacop..

Gum soles are so nice tho

I think the firecrackers are better

if you're referring to the blurry and tiny pic of the bred lows
those released with the jpack royal highs

if not, what is a "long time ago" that'll help narrow it down :lol:

40 pages later but I just found out the pic I saw were customs, not the ones that released.

Were the what the dunks like the hacky sacks? Meaning all different patterns, or were they the same? I gotta dude I work with who's are beat to piss, says they are legit but look nothing like it

They were all the same, each panel of each shoe was different though. There were a TON of fakes of it out there.

They were all the same, each panel of each shoe was different though. There were a TON of fakes of it out there.

there were so many fakes of that shoe I was doubting myself if they even released.

I don't get why people don't like the double swoosh on the Quarter Snacks, there's a ton of double swooshed dunks that have gone on to become very well regarded. Off the top of my head here's my top 5

1.New Castles
2. Lobsters (blue and red)
3. Koston Lows
4. Angles & Demons
5. Safaris aka Kenny Powers

and that's not even getting into the double swooshed highs that are out there.

I don't get why people don't like the double swoosh on the Quarter Snacks, there's a ton of double swooshed dunks that have gone on to become very well regarded. Off the top of my head here's my top 5

1.New Castles
2. Lobsters (blue and red)
3. Koston Lows
4. Angles & Demons
5. Safaris aka Kenny Powers

and that's not even getting into the double swooshed highs that are out there.
its less about double swoosh but more of the color selection. ts a nice material swoosh but that color could have been different. I would like to see what a red(same color as 25 cents icon) Ps would look like instead of that dull black. Gold or gum color would be cool too.

Back
Top Bottom