2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So nice

Last edited:
Budweiser= Reggie

Blue Moon=Kush

No offense but Blue Moon is just as bad as Budweiser, if you're going to drink something fancy go for something with a more local footprint. And I'll say what I've said in the past, InBev AB has some of the best QC in the world, because Bud tastes the same no matter what brewery it came out of.

I like all types of beer and will admit that at something like a football game or a crawfish boil or any place where I'm not the one responsible for buying everything I'll have something from the big breweries. I had my beer snobbery time between 22-28 after that I learned to just drink what's offered when in a social gathering.

Man y'all got me feeling like I need to get more refined in my beer drinking lol. It sounds awful but I never drink beer in a social setting outside of parties or tailgating. More of a spirits guy if I'm calling a spade a spade.

Did anyone hit this today in SD area???

ROSEWOOD BARGINS in San DIEGO ,CA - TODAY ONLY  - INSTORE

Starting tomorrow we will be getting rid of old inventory. follow @rosewoodbargains for details. Shoes for as cheap as $10. No online orders. No phone orders. Only in store. (at Rosewood San Diego)

No offense but Blue Moon is just as bad as Budweiser,

Blue moon is still beyond the bottom of the barrel my freind
Yall are crazy, need that slice of orange though. I was just giving examples of how beer is not beer. I'd fuh with bud light before reg bud tho, but if I feel like treating myself I usually just go with sierra nevada

Last edited:
Man y'all got me feeling like I need to get more refined in my beer drinking lol. It sounds awful but I never drink beer in a social setting outside of parties or tailgating. More of a spirits guy if I'm calling a spade a spade.

Aren't you just shy of hitting 21? The whole world opens up to you when you don't have to worry about getting beer. Check out Max's Taphouse in Baltimore when you get a chance, they've got a pretty interesting list of taps right now. And there's a lot of breweries on the East Coast that are worth checking out.

Aren't you just shy of hitting 21? The whole world opens up to you when you don't have to worry about getting beer. Check out Max's Taphouse in Baltimore when you get a chance, they've got a pretty interesting list of taps right now. And there's a lot of breweries on the East Coast that are worth checking out.
Gonna be 32 in November dawg, sensi>beer.

phamo phamo That was for ronaldcinho ronaldcinho most of his posts have been about that college life, I miss so much a decade out.

And yeah everyone has their preferences, I was just commenting when he said he needed to step his skills up on beer.

Last edited:
@bballermarkie
 @esk221

@darthpolak

Corgi has size 13 BITUSA for $315 shipped

Thats one pair of shoes I don't think I'll ever try to own. Maybe - maybe- if I ever catch a steal on a buy it now or through a local purchase for under $50. I just can't get down with denim on my kicks.

Repped though!

Pissed at missing that Concepts sale on the "Thing 1" or whatever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom