2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Is this normal or are they getting some back stock from nike for flopping the bs dunk release?

Normal, as in some Skate Shops Hold on to SB Stock to sell in the Future.
Nike will themselves hold on to Stock in their warehouse(s) and release to "Preferred" Skate Shops, to sell.
This would be the same way that Nike themselves will release Retro Jordans, Yeezy's, Penny's, Kobe's and/or Lebron's on their website, weeks and months after their Initial Releases.

Gotcha. I've seen it before, just yesterday they posted the bud high, so just wasn't sure if they were just trying to make up or what? Doesn't matter for me, I'm in pa so it is what it is.

Bout to go pick these up. Need a quick LC. Thanks for the help!

via IG @nigelsylvester
Going back in the thread and saw these.

Same person that did the Tiffany low "snakeskin"??

If you're going to replicate something from nature like faux animal skins, it should to go in the proper direction otherwise it looks a hot mess.  To me that's the only thing that ruins the black customs.  Tiffany's make my head hurt looking at the direction of the scales.

thanks yall for the compliments on the flashes... bout due for a new pair mine startying to fade a bit

Going back in the thread and saw these.

Same person that did the Tiffany low "snakeskin"??

If you're going to replicate something from nature like faux animal skins, it should to go in the proper direction otherwise it looks a hot mess.  To me that's the only thing that ruins the black customs.  Tiffany's make my head hurt looking at the direction of the scales.

Those Tiffany Lows are not actually Tiffany's at all.
I don't remember where I read it or if someone told me.
Maybe someone here knows what is under that "Tiffany Snakeskin?"

Nice, Did you get multiples of the lace locks or did you just carefully remove them from the tape box?

I used to worry about what other people thought about what I was wearing/how I looked, now I just don't care. 0 Fs given. As long as I'm making 1 person in my life happy, I'm in a good mood.
Exactly! I never really cared about what others thought in terms how I dressed. Granted I'm 34 now, but you can say I still dress like I'm in my teens. I have friends/people coming up to me asking me why do I dress like a little kid and I'm old already. My answer is always, "Then how is a 34 year old supposed to look like? You tell me. Is there a law that says I can't dress the way I like?" I could care less what others think of what I wear, only thing that matters to me is that I'm comfortable with what I have on. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom