2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm starting to want the LMs bad
Rocky-Horror-GIF.gif

get them.. i wear mine almost daily.

I was there today hardly any dunks...most people are selling jordans af1 and lebrons at sneaker events nowadays

I was there both days and only 2 guys were selling nothing but Dunks.
1 Guy was selling all older Dunks, wrapped in Plastic.
1 Guy was selling all the Newer Dunk stuff.
Oh yeah, there was also some 16/17 year old kids selling/make me offers for some HEAT - Chocolates, Supremes, Pigeon, Stussy, etc....
Must be nice to have Rich parents!

Not sure if Fliestkicks is in the middle of updating or changing their website but they only have a few SB Dunks up at the moment.

They do show YOTH in more sizes now but have bumped the price to $175 before shipping.

Sizes 8/8.5/9.5/10/11.5/12

http://fliestkicks.com/

Last edited:
I've only been to 2 sneakercons, but each time i wasnt impressed.  A lot of the same stuff everywhere and both were tough to find anything decent in an 11.5/12.

I've only been to 2 sneakercons, but each time i wasnt impressed.  A lot of the same stuff everywhere and both were tough to find anything decent in an 11.5/12.
my friends and I joke about going (prob never will).. sample sales were fun back in the day though.

Last edited:
Yellow curbs are pretty easy to find..u shouldn't hav to much trouble finding them
Thanks again - I guess by "chase" I just meant "another shoe to get when I probably shouldn't buy another pair anytime soon".

Man that's a good deal on those Taun Tauns.
Yeah they dun sold quick. $120 is close to retail 3 years later for DS shoes can't beat that. Plus Taun Taun's are dope and (in my opinion) way better looking than ANY of the long-haired shoes that came out this year.

Like you? I'm probably worse than you. I crease my shoes on purpose as soon as I get them :lol:

I always call that showing the shoes love.
Wearing them like you did when you were a kid.
Just enjoying them with no dambs given :pimp:
Instead of stressing over creases and scuffs
Battle wounds like that give the shoes more character

That's what's up bruh skated the hell outta those I still want some to skate damn it lol although I did think they'd be more durable

Nope, Creases freak me out. not that I care that much, but I try to avoid creases if I can. Those freak accident creses on dunks at the tip of the toe are a really bad peeve of mine though.

Anybody else heard of CCS being consolidated into Eastbay? Im really sad. Ironic Tshirt and Janoski game gonna be real terrible from now on....
Unless I'm mistaken, I think CCS has been part of EastBay for a long time. At least a year...

Not sure if Fliestkicks is in the middle of updating or changing their website but they only have a few SB Dunks up at the moment.

They do show YOTH in more sizes now but have bumped the price to $175 before shipping.

Sizes 8/8.5/9.5/10/11.5/12

http://fliestkicks.com/
It won't let you check out though, just says cart empty. At least right now it does

Back
Top Bottom