2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Does anyone have a Statue Of Liberties that they have worn in? I'd love to see some pics of the after effects of the shoe.

If I had a pair I would be trying to get rid of the green ASAP.

I used nail polish remover to achieve removing the patina without scuffing the copper underneath..

Vancouver,

Quarter Snacks have now been released in the wild @ Menu.

Prob still a FSR.

I'm surprised, we got something quickly for once.

Interesting, I hope they make it over to the Island here in Victoria too. Over here on the island, the Black LM's randomly showed up 4 days ago at the only local that carries SB's here. I don't frequent instagram very often, so guess who heard about it late..... :smh: . Every SB sits there for awhile, so it's odd they sold out first day, they still have 510's in stock from a month and a bit ago, but it looks like they did phone orders, ugh.

Interesting, I hope they make it over to the Island here in Victoria too. Over here on the island, the Black LM's randomly showed up 4 days ago at the only local that carries SB's here. I don't frequent instagram very often, so guess who heard about it late..... :smh: . Every SB sits there for awhile, so it's odd they sold out first day, they still have 510's in stock from a month and a bit ago, but it looks like they did phone orders, ugh.

You need the phone app dude.

One of these days hopefully I can catch a store stock update while I'm close to the store. Then I can help some people out in here.

But DT is over an hour from me so I don't get to go out that often.

Doing some browsing/window shopping in the 10 and 10.5 classifieds section and saw some Size 11 barely used (OP says worn twice) Space Tigers for $110. Just a heads up for you 11ers.

Last edited:
You need the phone app dude.

One of these days hopefully I can catch a store stock update while I'm close to the store. Then I can help some people out in here.

But DT is over an hour from me so I don't get to go out that often.
I don't really do the whole social media, twitter/instagram thing, but it's looking like i might have to hop on board :lol:. A year ago I lived out in Burnaby, hardly ever made it downtown either.

I don't really do the whole social media, twitter/instagram thing, but it's looking like i might have to hop on board :lol:. A year ago I lived out in Burnaby, hardly ever made it downtown either.

You're pretty much forced to in the day and age.

I have Nikestore txts always going off and it's pretty annoying but hopefully grabbing a restock makes me keep checking.

Slaves of Nike yo... what needs to be done to get the limited kicks.

I'm also pretty much Langley, so ya DT is quite the drive. XD

Sorry guys double post but I may be in the Bay area in a month or so.

Can you guys please share some of the shops in San Francisco?

Thanks!!

These today. As for the BS restock, only got me for the Lacelocks. Not sure if I should swing another 35 for laces I wont wear. Unless it adds some super reseller value. As of now I plan on keeping the shoe anyway. Much better in person, and I hated them at first.

I use to wear this shirt on 4th of July probably would've went dope with those SoL

Pic looks quite proper enough to me. Nice lacetips they compliment the eyelets and the goldish NSB color in the leather tag well.

Thanks man was unsure if I should go with red with gold tips but at the time to order went black to have the heels and gold accents pop

was at a club at the jersey shore yesterday and saw a guy in some BITUSA's. I had to give him some dap

Oh black sheep... You tried to warn us this would happen. All your teasers, your previews, you even said, "Don't believe the hype!" But I don't know if that was a real warning or if you were doing something subliminal. Now we see what you mean tho.

Back
Top Bottom