2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

There's been plenty of QS with the all teal, non-gloss boxes but to my knowledge there hasn't been a GR with the half teal, half black box yet.

There was a theory in here (I think maybe Black Lotus Black Lotus ?) that the QS releases that have came in the all teal box were made with higher quality materials compared to those in the half and half box.

It was someone else's theory but that had made sense to me until this pic with the 25¢ with the half n half box

Never heard of a GR that had teaser pics months ahead of RD at least not recently. So far the GRs were getting we find out a week or 2 ahead before they drop XD

Never heard of a GR that had teaser pics months ahead of RD at least not recently. So far the GRs were getting we find out a week or 2 ahead before they drop XD

These snacks are reminding me alot of the SOMPs prerelease right now. Has me tempted to place a preorder.

Last edited:

^^ I might be wrong, but I think @airheaddd   was first with the GR and first with September information. I don't remember him saying July. Could be wrong, or he could have updated and I missed it.
those lows definitely have a salmon colored insole. still no released pic of the snacks? should start shipping around 6.20
swoosh on quartersnacks is silver, it isnt a quickstrike to my knowledge and is set to have a july release date.
I had a quick look back to check. 

Last edited:
Meh. 
Given they are a GR dropping extra $ seems a little dumb at this point.

Repped for info. 
Agreed

^^ I might be wrong, but I think @airheaddd
  was first with the GR and first with September information. I don't remember him saying July. Could be wrong, or he could have updated and I missed it.

It's a GR September release as far as I know, been saying that for a month :nerd:
Yeah, pretty sure @9thWonder said it and then @airhead confirmed it and then Charles Cato out of Blue Tile (who can only take "pre-orders on GR) on FB also said it's a September release.

Decent price for you 11/11.5's

Well, given that the 6/20 shipment was kinda off, and we're 1/3 of the way through July with no information from retailers regarding their release (aside from overseas/international) it doesn't look good. However, as has been mentioned before, these GR's generally come out of nowhere with little to no info leading up to release. I just figured with a collab like quarter snacks, it would be a bit more publicized, but we'll see.

The quarter snacks seem pretty similar to the valentines day release. They came in a half and half box also. I remember pictures dropping a while ahead of time.

Last edited:
If they are a GR, these might be the GR of the year so far. A lot of little details that make'em dope.

They weren't released on nike.com. I remember someone asked a nike customer support representative if they were going to and he said yes. He was wrong though.

Via Sneakersteal

The Nike SB Dunk High Pro “Urban Orange” are available now for just $45.00 with free shipping

This product is available for phone order.

Shoe Installation

(303) 440-3820

Nike SB Dunk High Pro

$45.00 free shipping

Last edited:
man all I know is this time I'm not gonna go out like a sucker--- when ppl posted early links to cop Paid in Fulls I slept, I will do no sleeping when it comes to QS. NONE. Bring them links on bros/gals :lol: :lol: :nerd:

IM THINKING OF OFFING MY SOMPS SINCE MY DE LAS ARENT SELLING

GONNA PULL A STILLIN AN REGRET THESE DECISIONS SMH

IM THINKING OF OFFING MY SOMPS SINCE MY DE LAS ARENT SELLING

GONNA PULL A STILLIN AN REGRET THESE DECISIONS SMH

don't do it---

and why are you selling De Las?

This is unrelate but I seen an ebay auction the other day with the description readin "selling! These are my grails so they are in really great condition." Are they really your grails?? If they were I doubt you'd be selling them.

Back
Top Bottom